To kiss the butterfly

To kiss the butterfly

A Story by Anna
"

Leaves are not "just falling" Story about life from leave side.

"

When I was just born, I was so small. I was staring in my Father. He was probably bigger in hundreds of times. And I will never be as old and big as he is.


All my long life I was thinking, that I am part of big system. I was helping my Father. He told me, that without my everyday work - he, probably would die. and I tried to working harder, but my work did not make me tired. I got some energy of that.


Sun was my only friend, co-worker.  And every time, when he gets to his other friends, I was sleeping. Sun never slept. I do not sure, but he told me. He was my only friend, beside Father. I trusted him. He was telling me about a big world. And all I see - just him, sometimes, I saw my Father. Oh, once,  I had small journey:

 

Some kind of energy made me moving fast. Father told that I have to be strong.

I have to hold as hard as I can. Sun was playing cards with clouds. And this energy got me down, no, no I was holding Father’s hand, but I just saw something under myself. It is that thing that Sun call “world”. I saw world couples of times than. And It is beautiful.


There was times, when it was so hot, sometimes energy was about to get me out of Father. But in all times, when Sun was here - I was working. Hard work made me stronger and happy. My work made me happy. It is really incredible, when you are doing something, that makes you happy.


 I saw butterflies. They are very beautiful. The most pretty creatures, I ever saw. Once, Sun told me that he made them beautiful, that without his light, they would not have colors at all. I trust him, but it is thing, you know, such of things you can not believe. But I trust him with all my heart. Sun was not only my friend. I think he was my God.


 One day, I was just working and one of butterflies was flying around. I smiled at her, she smiled at me. I can not believe that they can smile at something, you know, they are so incredible, they are seeing their reflection every day and nothing..., while I was thinking, she get closer and kissed me. Than, she giggled and flew away. Away. I never saw her after.


Once, Father told me about death.

“ In some point of your life - you will feel absolutely weak. But you do not have to be scared. You will fall, and it will be the prettiest thing you ever do. Then something great will wait for you.”


I got older and in one point I can not work anymore. I felt myself weak. Sun never changed, while I lived. Never. Always so hard-worker, always so happy.


 I was jealous. I told him, that it is no fair. He just smiled and told me that he is different. And his life is different. I can not compare. And in a last second of my life, when I got this sunny yellow color I just thought “ he was so right” and just fell.

© 2016 Anna


Author's Note

Anna
If it is any grammar problems - you are more then welcome to tell about it in com., English not my native language and I do my best to write as grammar-correctly as I can.
And, again, I am just learning, any critic - more then welcome.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

anna,
The syntax and grammar are only cherries on the pudding. Don't worry. The thing is that how you dare to stare at the truth and try to magnify the item. The success story is nothing other than a caress of wind . Momentary. But the imprint left over in the psyche of readers are the real gifts. The hindsight hides in the above piece serves the purpose.

Carry on............


M P Ramesh

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
1 Review
Added on January 24, 2016
Last Updated on February 20, 2016
Tags: story, nature, leave, fantasy

Author

Anna
Anna

Searcy, AR



About
Writer. Artist. Ukrainian. Exchange student in USA. My writings can look crazy. But I am always open for critics. more..

Writing
Backyard Backyard

A Chapter by Anna


Do not mess up. Do not mess up.

A Book by Anna


After "backyard" After "backyard"

A Chapter by Anna