betrayal

betrayal

A Story by Pinky Sabhnani
"

cry of a person who wants a single soul to understand him

"
People ask me about my life, they ask me about my deepest, darkest secrets, they expect me to tell them everything, even when they have provided me with nothing, just pure betrayal. If they really want to know, if they really care what is wrong, why can’t they try a little harder, pry a little smarter. So, what do I do? I just say I am fine and I laugh making jokes, trying to not only mask my feelings but also myself. I make people laugh, and that is why they are there, because the day, they come to know, who the real me is, they won’t be able to handle it and they will do what they do best, they leave. People have scared me the most, I know everyone is betrayed in their lives, but I have not made a single soul who cares for me the most, who makes me his priority before anything else, who really cares. So, for all those who believe my life is perfect, without understanding the depth of it, I do what I am best at, I think most of the generation is I pretend, I just pretend to be perfect. Why can’t they try, when I want to try, why can't they listen, when I want them to listen, not when they want to listen. Not a single friend tried caring enough, everyone was just there, and everyone wanted me to be there when they needed a listener. You know what my problem was I became a listener when people stopped listening to me. It felt so good listening, but I have always wondered how it will be on the talker’s side. So abandoning people was the best option I took, it was the only option which helped to maintain my sanity when everyone tried ripping my soul apart. Maybe the beginning of stories is different, but the climax is always the same, in the end, everyone leaves me slaughtering my soul. When has anyone tried? People left me, even when I provided them what they need fun, kind-heartedness, imagine what will happen when they come to know what will happen when they come to know that this girl is broken beyond repair, torn beyond shred, bled beyond clotted.

© 2017 Pinky Sabhnani


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
Added on November 8, 2017
Last Updated on November 8, 2017
Tags: short story, strength, vulnerability

Author

Pinky Sabhnani
Pinky Sabhnani

Ahmedabad, Homosapien, India



About
Student, who is just passionate about creativity more..

Writing
Her Her

A Story by Pinky Sabhnani