7

7

A Story by A Queen's Portion Already
"

"But I still wonder if I'm believed. (a complex carried over from years and years of defending myself I suppose.)"

"

June 15, 2005.

I had just started my new job. This is where it all started to spin around so fast and escalate. The events that took place after this night could fill up a book. But I still wonder if I'm believed. (a complex carried over from years and years of defending myself I suppose.)

 

How much do I tell? How do I stick to the point? What is the point?

I was about to go out with my old boyfriend, J, the helmet guy. Hadn't talked with him in a few years. I was going to meet him up at a place where he was playing. I had seen him a few days earlier at his work, got a copy of his cd, took a look around the place, rode with him to the bank. No big deal. We've kept in touch over the years, but never to get back together. Messy past. On my part, not his. (He's officially innocent in the whole deal.)

 

So I was going to leave to go see him. But something stopped me in my tracks. I was standing in the kitchen, when I heard in my spirit, that I was in danger. And not to go. J. would never ever do anything to hurt me or anyone else. He's such a good guy. So don't get me wrong. It's a different kind of danger, it has to do with spiritual doorways. But I didn't understand that at the time, all I knew was, it would NOT be a good idea for me to see him.

I didn't know what to do. So I just sat there and cried, turned off my ringer, and went to bed. Wait! Before I went to bed, I prayed, and I heard in my spirit that at that very moment in time, God was "opening a door for me that would be safe to walk through, " and not to go out with J.

Talk about confusion. Door?

I went to bed. Leah wasn't home, so I laid in her bed. (more comfortable than mine.) I wasn't asleep yet, when out of the blue, I was covered in the presence of God. Fully. Completely. I froze. Never before had this happened, only during intense times of prayer. I was covered in chills, head to toe, and His whole being filled me up, I couldn't even feel my own body. I kept my eyes closed and said, "God?"

I heard in my spirit:

"Behold, I am going to show you something."

 

Yeah.

What do you do?

I said "ok God" and rolled over and waited. Then I fell asleep.

I will say, it was the most frightening thing I have ever experienced in my life.

  

 

Ok. Just the facts, for now. I'll report what was shown to me. I'll explain later.

This was a vision, but I was asleep. To say it was a dream is to not give it credit. It was alive. It was amazing. I was there. Never had I had a dream that vivid and alive. I've heard some people refer to these types as "night visions." Ok. That sounds about right.

 

 

Here is what I saw:

A female demon, pacing to and fro, on the service road that ran next to my house. Her head was down, I couldn't see her/it's face, but I sensed that it was waiting for me, but it was denied access.

Next, I was in my car, and J. and Leah were riding with me. It was night, and I was going under the highway to get on it. There, in the middle of the street, appeared the same female demon. She was acting silly. We saw her and laughed, and I said, "Look- it's me!" She looked exactly like me, in 1988. When my hair was still long and wild. I looked at her and realized, she was trying to get my attention.

I kept driving, and then she appeared again in the road, sort of off to the side, under a bridge. She struck a pose, like she was modeling. She looked at me and ran her hands through her long hair, shaking it around. She was trying to lure me to herself.

 

Now I found myself on the highway, J. and Leah still with me. I started driving fast, in the middle lane, with a sense of urgency. There was danger in the air. I kept driving faster and faster. I was heading north on 35.

I looked in my rear-view mirror and saw this: she/it was now following me, right behind my car, on the left hand side. Fear struck me deep inside, my heart was racing, I knew I had to flee, I knew she/it wanted to destroy me. The faster I drove, the faster she flew, unitl she was right flush with the car. Flying. I turned and looked into her eyes. They were my eyes, but they were pure evil.

I was terrified. I began to make the car swerve to hit her, in an attempt to knock her out of the way. I kept doing this even though I knew I was risking our own safety, but I had to, I kept hitting her, and for a moment she was gone. But I kept flying down the highway, running for my life. Sheer terror is the only way to describe it.

 

I thought I had gotten rid of her. I noticed our location on the highway, it was right before you get to Oak Cliff. At this point I noticed from the corner of my eye, the top of her head, sneaking around the back of the car, around to Leah's side, in the back. I knew she was trying to go after Leah now, secretly. I saw the demon enter the car, right next to Leah. 

And then I woke up.

 

 

Screaming. I woke up screaming. Sat up, noticed the sheets were drenched and so was I. I lept off the bed and turned on all the lights in the house. I ran to the bathroom and shut the door and got on my knees and started bawling, shaking, heart pounding, saying, "God what was that, God what was that," over and over again.

He let me calm down. And He let me know that this was something to come.

He didn't say how or where or why or when, He just said, this was a warning, and it was real. And that I was to pray.

 

 

 

© 2008 A Queen's Portion Already


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on July 6, 2008

Author

A Queen's Portion Already
A Queen's Portion Already

About
I actually enjoy sharing my writings with people who I know won't believe/agree/relate. It's all I know, and it's what I'm most comfortable with. This is my disclaimer- I already know how nutty I com.. more..

Writing