because of who you are

because of who you are

A Poem by peaches
"

another song (:

"
solo 1:
let there be praise let there be joy in our hearts, sing to the lord, give him the glory.
Forever more let his love fill the air , and let there be praise. He inhabits praise of his people, when the spirit of God is with in us, we will overcome.

proclaim through all the earth that jesus christ is king! king! Praise his name for he is holy and he is loved. Lord Jehovah reins in majesty we will bow before his jah.

Chorus: 
Lord i praise you because of who you are , not because of all the mighty things that you have done , lord i worship you because of who you are. You are my king and i love you so much i would die for you Jesus, you are everything to me. I praise you Jesus.

Solo #2:
I love you Lord, and i lift my voice to worship you, may it be a sweet, sweet sound in your ear when i ask for you forgiveness. he giveth more grace when the burdens grow greater when we have exhausted our store of endurance , i love you Jesus.
repeat chorus once
Tag:
Glory hallelujah lord i praise you(repeat 3 times)
Tag #2: 
Lord i love you .
Repeat Chorus twice 
then the tag last time :
Glory Hallelujah i love you lord .

© 2010 peaches


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
ben
good job baby

Posted 13 Years Ago


i really like this song. you did a really good job on it. keep up the good work baby.

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is very good! So inspirational .. I love it .. and you wrote it so well!
It is like a prayer.. beautiful.

Chloe

Posted 13 Years Ago


this is really good sis. Did you write this?

Posted 13 Years Ago


This is beautiful.
Nice work. :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


Love a good worship song. = ]

Posted 13 Years Ago


OMG Krystal! Did u write this?! it's great!

Posted 13 Years Ago


wow this is really good

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

351 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 30, 2010
Last Updated on May 30, 2010

Author

peaches
peaches

spalding, GA



About
well my name is krystal i am 15 years old, i am very funny, I AM TAKEN. im a huge fan of taylor swift. well i come from a big family. cats are my favorite animal. well i plan on going to college and b.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..