18th birthday celebration

18th birthday celebration

A Chapter by nigrum homonculus
"

my first night out clubbing....i was put off for life. and yes...i know i look like crazyfrog in the photo. i was drunk ok?

"

It was the night of my 18th birthday. All my cousins were buzzin. My brother Albert thought it would be nice to break my club-ginity and take me out. Yeah….smart idea. What followed was just horrendous to say the least.

 

Fast forward to 12:30am. We were partying in Kingston….well my cousins and brother was. I was at the bar with my friend James talking about how my legs are were more stiff than golf clubs so I couldn't bust a move to save my life. me and him were having a bit of banter and s**t and out of nowhere, I hear a feminine voice behind me. I couldn't make out the words because the music was loud so I turned around and….well I got a face full of cleavage. I was having a staring contest with the twins. Because I’m short and this woman was tall PLUS wearing high heels….you can’t blame me bro. they were literally adjacent to my eye level, obviously she took that the wrong way and gave me the kind of look you give to your parents when you find out you’re adopted. She didn't say anything….thankfully….but I could tell she was holding her tongue from giving me a verbal beat down.  Just hours into my first night out I was branded a perverted smurf.  greeeeeat.

 

But there was dustbin woman…

 

Yeah I immortalized her in my memory with that nickname because the only thing I remember from that lady is that she stunk of ONIONS and BALLSWEAT. At this time I was waved(drunk). I was playing chemistry with shots. Getting shots, pouring it into a big glass and downing it. you’re probably thinking “that was a smart move dipshit” it was. it got me dancing. I was moving like I was Charlie sheen m**********r. Buuuuuuuuuut that only led to more heartache. QUE THE DUSTBIN WOMAN! For some reason she gravitated towards me and started whining(er…I don’t know what Americans call this. Grinding?) on me. there were two problems with this.

 

1.       She barely had anything on and Tina the talking belly was making sure she was noticed.

 

And

 

2.       She stunk….remember?


Didn't take me long to realize I was knee deep in a foul a*s puddle of s**t. I was out of there faster than a Kenyan chasing a lunch ticket. No way am I being caught dancing with her….IN THE MIDDLE OF A CLUB. Eh….but I did get caught. My brother saw everything….and asked when the wedding day was. FML. All from 1 freaking night man. 1. FREAKING. NIGHT. 



© 2012 nigrum homonculus


Author's Note

nigrum homonculus
i always state my grammar is never the focus on these things. this was purely for fun.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

ok so first of all i literally LOLd at perverted smurf lol and second of all is there going to be another chapter?? i cant wait. you're an amazing writer by the way :P :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


I still stuck on 'perverted smurf' bahahahaha. And yeah, we call it grinding. :) This was hysterical. Glad you had so much fun. I think your brother and I would get along swimmingly. ;)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Baby Ricochet

11 Years Ago

I thought he might. No idea who he is but he sure as hell knows who I am. whatever.
That_Girl

11 Years Ago

Pretty sure he's the religiousy weird type....

Well, you're awesome so... who cares. :).. read more
Baby Ricochet

11 Years Ago

Nite
HA! Onions and ball sweat. That can't be good. Sounds like a great 18th.

Posted 11 Years Ago


nigrum homonculus

11 Years Ago

ah it wasn't man. smelt like an infant crawled on her and died. oh yah....best experience of my life.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

622 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 4, 2012
Last Updated on October 4, 2012
Tags: clubbing, birthday, regret, funny


Author

nigrum homonculus
nigrum homonculus

london, surrey, United Kingdom



About
i have been away from this place for.....lord knows, something like 3-4 years? so i guess all the things i have experienced in that time have to come out somehow you know? so here we are. you're readi.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


A couple A couple

A Poem by Mark