thoughts of death and what comes after it

thoughts of death and what comes after it

A Story by nigrum homonculus
"

just some stuff i was thinking about and i thought i might aswell express it.

"
i have this imagination of when you die that when you're judged one of two things happen,
1) you either ascend into the clouds and be in the company of angels and loved ones who came before you and await the arrival of anyone else.
2) you are free to wonder the earth as a spirit only thing is you are stuck here for eternity. watching the world go by, decay and eventually like you, die. 
now is it easy to think which one is hell? think about it.
everyday we as humans damage the earth we live in then complain about how crap life is. wage war and commit acts of genocide in the name of religion, politics etc. i mean in the UK right now there's easily over 700 unoccupied houses derelict and in disrepair yet, we put up homeless spikes so life is made even harder for the guy who sleeps under a bridge when it rains hail? i mean i could go on but that's not the point of this. the point is what if that this is hell that we live in rather the underground cavern full of fire and brimstone, chock-a-block with demons and shades tormenting you for eternity. i mean we do that to each other anyway, pissing each other off, treating each other with no respect etc. so what if just what if.....the place you live in is your damnation in the afterlife?
was just a thought that really sparked something in my head and is an opinion so i don't mean to state it like its a fact.
thanks for reading. 

© 2014 nigrum homonculus


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow. im not religious at all but this got me thinking.

Posted 8 Years Ago


I'm most familiar with death of the extremely violent variety. I never found it particularly mysterious nor did I ever find any beauty in it. It was more like a hard reality we all had to deal with. It's years after the fact for me now and I'm still dealing with it. I guess I always will.

Posted 9 Years Ago


nigrum homonculus

9 Years Ago

i have no doubt man. you've seen and experienced it first hand. still don't know how you deal with t.. read more
this is actually really interesting. i think i would actually like to watch the world die as a spirit

Posted 9 Years Ago


nigrum homonculus

9 Years Ago

you think? it may not be as bad as i put it you know. thanks for reading and it was nice to hear fro.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

337 Views
3 Reviews
Added on August 30, 2014
Last Updated on August 30, 2014
Tags: death

Author

nigrum homonculus
nigrum homonculus

london, surrey, United Kingdom



About
i have been away from this place for.....lord knows, something like 3-4 years? so i guess all the things i have experienced in that time have to come out somehow you know? so here we are. you're readi.. more..

Writing