Lost

Lost

A Story by pikachu252525
"

little girl is confused and doesn't know what to do

"
My parents had gotten a divorce by the time I was 4. As I got older I was confused as why they weren't together and I started asking my self if it was my fault or was it their fault. The older I got the more curious I became and the more that I wanted to know. One night I asked my mom why they got separated and she told me it was because my dad had cheated on her and she didn't want that kind of relationship. My father became more distant over the years he never cared about me. When I entered high school I turned to the internet to find a boyfriend because everyone told me to go die or that I was to ugly to find love. I fell in the deep dark hole where I wanted to kill my self and I was really depressed and I didn't have anyone to talk to cause my mom worked full time my older brothers didn't want anything to do with me and my dad, I didn't want anything to do with him. I decided to get married at 16 I didn't have anyone and so to get married I had to have both of my parents sign off and they did but they didn't question me. I have been married for 2 almost 3 years now and I still don't have a relationship with my dad except when he needs or wants something and me and my mom don't have a very goof relationship either because she doesn't like my husband. Over the years even as a young age I was basically raising my self and being an adult even at 5 years old. Being on my own has made me stronger and a better person because no one tries to tell me I cant do what I really wanna do which is writing full time. I don't care about the money or if I have many people read what I write, I'm just glad that I get to write and one day ill get paid for it.

© 2019 pikachu252525


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your story, if not true, is convincing and imaginative.
You have a lot of problems with punctuation and grammar.For example, lets look at your final sentence:

One day I hope that I can write and earn money off of the things that I write.

Then compare it to this:

One day, I hope to write for a living.

Remember to be economical with your words. Also, unless it's in a piece of dialogue, you don't say 'make money off of...
The only way you'll get away with that is id your book is being narrated by someone whose natural voice is like this.
Grammar and punctuation. Learn them, and you'll be fine!

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 16, 2018
Last Updated on January 29, 2019