Safe in my mothers armes

Safe in my mothers armes

A Chapter by Sarah

Amelie P/O/V

Four days has passed since Claire went missing, the town knows she is missing but they do not know that she is my daughter yet. That can not be found out unless she accepts the change because it could put her in more danger then she is in now.

I walk along the empty corridor where the smell of my sweet Claire is still there, the memory of her running out of my arms still replays in my head. I miss her. I have only just go her back and now she is gone. I followed her scent that night which lead to a patch of blood and the smell of the Collins boy begins. If Claire is not found I will hold Shane responsible.

Hold on someone would have to know about Claire being my daughter to have taken her…who know about Claire

1, Myrnin

2. Shane

3. Oliver

Myrnin, he would not of taken Claire. A) he cares to much for her and has feelings for her now and B) He would not taken a child away from me his best friend.

Shane, he can not of taken her, killed her he could of done but he would not have the guts to do so.

Oliver, Oliver. Oh dear, he does unlike me and has already tried so many times to over throw as he wants power and now he is trying to harm my daughter to get the power of me.

I pull out my phone to call Myrnin, he answer on the third ring.

"Hello Amelie." He greats me which I have not time for.

"Myrnin come now, I know where Claire is." I hang up and as fast as that Myrnin walks in his over grown top, blue jeans and vampire bunny slippers.

"Amelie who?" he ask me looking up while I start to gather up my guards and other men to capture Oliver with silver metal. I have over 30 men ready to leave in under 3 minutes. "Amelie who has Claire?" he ask me again which this time I turn to him "Oliver" which he looks at me in complete anger.

We walk over to a wall which we get a portal up letting the guards go in one by one in Oliver's office which I get Claire scent, internally knowing that she is here somewhere. "Amelie, nice of you to drop in. that's a lot of guards for you" he tells me. "where is she Oliver?" I ask him which he shakes his head and smiles at me.

"I have know idea what you are talking about Amelie." He try's to mess me around. "Guard" I call and about 8 people step out taking Oliver down and tying him in silver changes which start to slowing turn him red. "Where is she Oliver, where is my daughter?" I ask him one more time. Which again he shakes his head at me "fine, Myrnin can you smell Claire," which he nods to me. I walk over to Oliver "you have one last chance to tell me where Claire is before you share the same death as my father slowly and painfully" I tell him He decides not to tell me so I pull out holy water and spray it on half his face which it instantly starts to burn.

"You really are your father's daughter." Oliver spits out at me, which I smile too "Then you will know it will get a lot worse now tell me where she is?" I was just about to pour the holy water on his face when he shouts "ok ok no more!"

"Claire she's under ground, under my desk." He tells us. "thank you Oliver" I tell him before I turn to Timothy "Take him to the cells, but 3 guards out side his door and make sure he is in silver" which they nod before 4 guards take him off.

We walk over to his desk pushing it out the way to see a trap door which we open and go down to find tunnels. We follow it down getting even closer to Claire scent until we come to a metal door and push it open.

Claire P/O/V

I am sat here in my own blood waiting for Oliver to return like he normally does in the mornings. I lay slumped up ageist the wall. I have cuts and burns all over my body including my feet where he sliced them up with his sharp nails. I most have a some broken rips where he put his foot to hard on me chest The mark Oliver left me with still on my back.

I have seemed to have lost a lot of blood with the cuts and the vampire bites which makes me slip in and out of death. My dress is now complete ruined with only half of it left.

I thought myself lucky until I hear noises from outside of the door, I thought Oliver may have forgotten but he hasn't. I close my eyes getting ready for more pain when the door is slammed open and there standing there is Amelie, my mum she comes over to me pulls me on to her lap "your safe now" she tells me as she rocks me back and forth, that is when I realise that I was crying.

Amelie picks me up and carry's me outside of the door until we come in the mist of Oliver's offices and on the way back to her house. I close my eyes then and fall asleep safe in my mother's arms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2011 Sarah


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

383 Views
Added on October 6, 2011
Last Updated on October 14, 2011


Author

Sarah
Sarah

United Kingdom



About
I am english and am 16 years old. I was born on 13th march. I live in washington in england. I write poems, short stories. books I like: Morganville vampires Fallen twilight harry potter. Fr.. more..

Writing
Darkness Darkness

A Poem by Sarah


The curse The curse

A Poem by Sarah


Little Darling Little Darling

A Poem by Sarah