the start

the start

A Chapter by Sarah

 

Shane P/O/V

Eve and Michael follow me "what do you mean you got to save Claire" they say at the same time, Michael pulling in front of me. "I..I left her when a vamp was sucking her blood." I say remembering her calls for help.

"You did what?" Eve shouts at me, gaining speed "Shane you're a prick, she could be dead!" Eve yells at me more before Michael steps in I put my hand "Look," I say "Can you too kill me later and can we focus on finding Claire?" They look at me in utter disgust before we all go straight in to a sprint were I last saw Claire.

We came to the spot where I last saw Claire I slowed down, crossed the road. Blood. Blood was covered all over the pavement. "No!" Eve screams and starts to cry. Claire's gone.

I look over to the both of them with tears in my eyes but I refuse to let the come out. Michael just looks at me in complete shock of what I did. I let her die.

Amelie P/O/V

"There there, he will see sense" I try to comfort my daughter. It feels so nice to do this; I feel a horrible rage for Shane as he hurt my dear Claire. Then before I even relies as I am in too my own thoughts Claire runs out of my arms and out the door Shane ran out off.

I look at the door for a few seconds before thinking of what to do. I could a) leave Claire to think or b) go after her. Wait, even I know letting her out like that she is a double walking blood bag as they can already see her fear, what… just add excitement to the "game."

I put on my heels and shot out the door to look for my Claire. Yes girls can run, fight and even look glamour's still in heels. I follow Claire scent what leads me down to a dead end a pall of…blood. No my Claire. No. I feel like a tears coming in my eyes until I pick up Shane scent, where I automatically open up a portal to the glass house.

I look around know one seems to be home, unless they are on there way and they got to Claire before me. Which I would be very grateful of for saving her, but I could not save her. What kind of mother am I. I could not save her before and now I can not save her again.

I take a seat on the brown sofa and wait for them to return.

Shane P/O/V

We walk up to the glass house, and all the way home I had Eve and Michael telling me what an a*s I was and if Claire was dead then they was going to kill me. All we were hoping for is that Claire was with Amelie and safe. Michael is going to ring her when we get in.

We walk up the porch and Eve opens the door. The lights was on for us to find Amelie sitting on the sofa, she stands up "Shane Collins, how dare…" she starts with her ice cold queen stare before she stops and looks at us three more and more before stepping forward.

"Where Claire?" she ask us in complete shock. That means Claire was not with Amelie and she was, I did not even want to think about it. She looks at me more bringing down her fangs in compliant anger "Where's Claire!" she screams at me.

I shake my head "I. Don't. Know. I thought she was with you." She looks at me with complete anger "this is your entire fault, if you would have never hurt my daughter she would be safe."

Claire P/O/V

I wake up in a dark room, it was really dark that not even my eyes could adjust, I could nothing. I can feel pain in my neck and my hands. When I try to move them I realise that they are tied up behind a chair the same as my feet.

Finally a little light comes on so I could see. The room that I was in was empty apart from the chair I was sitting on. The walls were gray with blood stains. I gulp. I see a shadow in the corner of the room where a dark shadow lies.

"Who's there?" I ask out in the damp air. When the shadow comes out and I get a glimpse of his face "Oliver."



© 2011 Sarah


Author's Note

Sarah
Oliver will kill me after this

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

292 Views
Added on October 6, 2011
Last Updated on October 6, 2011


Author

Sarah
Sarah

United Kingdom



About
I am english and am 16 years old. I was born on 13th march. I live in washington in england. I write poems, short stories. books I like: Morganville vampires Fallen twilight harry potter. Fr.. more..

Writing
Darkness Darkness

A Poem by Sarah


The curse The curse

A Poem by Sarah


Little Darling Little Darling

A Poem by Sarah