Body & Mind

Body & Mind

A Story by poeatree
"

Questions about outer body experience's

"
I wonder....

The mind is so such a big mystery, really, you've heard people's minds account of that day when by odds small or large they died, moved on in the afterlife, we had no choice but to finally be another person who would of been buried under 6 feet of earth, one day or such, that the gathering large or small was for our end in vain or not, here on earth. Physically yet mentally....

When you are thinking silently, which is funny cus silently we're talking mentally too ourselves, now, watching tv or movies to do this one is crazy, or narrating how they got to the point of the movie where they're dead. Now having a outer body experience mentally you hear that voice you grew up with, asking questions...thinking and of course hopefully not out loud...oh yes expressing something out loud like I enjoyed finally being dead that first time that I want it more then living now could make me lock-up-able crazy hehehe by a lot of doctor's wanting a bigger pay check two cent thoughts, but at birth the final thing left for everything living is death.

Now how could I say this, "are you crazy"..."am I crazy"...why no, so explain why you feel that "death".....death is better then living. Simply put.....the end.....think about after your body has cummed sexually, you feel the electrical stemulation throughout your body and mind, now take away the leading up to this wonderful feeling, now add all of one's sexual releases, this moment still wouldn't compare with an outer body experience. What does sex have to do with death you might say, death is not having sex anymore someone will think, and say "I choose sex, over death" but death has everyone on the clock once you're born.

I died remember so I can only described how the body dies but the mind continues to see and process ones silent thought conversations just as if you were still one, body and mind living. "So what does this have to do with anything relevant to paying one's bills".....nothing.

I was just wondering.

© 2016 poeatree


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on May 4, 2016
Last Updated on May 9, 2016

Author

poeatree
poeatree

MO



About
NDE living, published poet, lost in love with her. more..

Writing
Bathroom Bathroom

A Poem by poeatree


Are You Are You

A Poem by poeatree