finally

finally

A Story by vive la bella
"

i was adopted at 3 and my birth mom is finally trying to come back in my life and this story talks bout us meeting each other for the first time....hope you like it

"

finally mommy you have returned back to me. It seems impossible can it really be. Are you here to stay, or is it a "Hi bye" situation? I can't really tell or say. I've missed you. it's been so long. Hopefully instead of making me weak you'll make me strong. It's your love that i long for. A mother's touch. Not a friend who's trying to get it over with in a rush. Mommy your finally here. I have so many questions.....Where have you been ?, who were you with ?, why did it take so long for you to come and see me. She answers all my questions gently and spills the whole truth. My body start's to feel numb. I didn't know it was that bad. my mother on drugs and going to rehab. my sister a prostitute and my big bro staying strong at least he still held on. as i try to take this all into my brain. my thoughts scramble around. why would God let this happen to my mother and sister. Is it going to happen to me? A straight "A" student, a leader, outgoing, and kind. I did what i was supose to, well most of the time. I sit there and think while she crys and i wrap my arms around her. Because i see the love for me in her eyes. I know she didn't mean to hurt me. and things just happened. Now as i realize i can't get what i wanted for now i have to give what i wanted. I have to take over and give her a daughters love,a daughters touch, a sacred feeling that no other kid can give her. 

© 2008 vive la bella


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh I really like this one. You're a good writer :) Keep going okay. :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


amazing poem. that must be something thats really hard to go through. And it's soooo amazing that you stayed strong. love it!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 15, 2008
Last Updated on July 16, 2008

Author

vive la bella
vive la bella

livermore, CA



About
hey, my name is destiny and i'm 15 years old... i have a lot of things on my mind and poems help me express myself without have to actually talk to someone....personality wise. i consider myself diffe.. more..

Writing