Do You Really Believe in Me?

Do You Really Believe in Me?

A Book by Molly
"

Time running out. Fear tearing at the seams, trying to break in. And two extraordinary people. Love? Possibly. But the question is, do you really believe in me?

"

© 2013 Molly


Author's Note

Molly
Please note that I wrote this on my tablet so go easy on me.

Summary
Aurora isn't your average mermaid. She isn't even that... she's more. Last of a dying race, the Ocean Serpents, her purpose in life is to help make things easier on people. But she's a little rusty due to lack of service because of a traumatizing experience. And to add to that, she's on limited time; if she can't change three people's lives in an earthshaking way, she'd have to go back to the Serpents Clan, and Poseidon knows she couldn't afford that.
Merrick is your average surfer. Loved the sea, good looks, and a hot girlfriend. But that all changes when a certain mystery girl comes traipsing into his life. As a college graduate with a rich daddy, he's just relaxing, letting loose on life. Nothing matters to him but surfing, nothing else... but what if that mystery girl expands his vision?

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sounds very interesting, I think this should be a good read.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Nice idea! I should read this!

-Dell

Posted 11 Years Ago


Sounds like an interesting book! I shall definitely read

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

300 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 18, 2013
Last Updated on January 18, 2013
Tags: mermaids, serpents, action, mystery, fiction

Author

Molly
Molly

GA



About
Ah... I'm Molly. The weird, awkward hermit that doesn't like people... Yep. That's me... Alright, I'll be honest... I love Owl City (they are my heart and soul) along with the actual owls :3 Mus.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Molly


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Molly