Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Molly

Benjamin


"Hey Ben! Are you ready to head to lunch? I know you're engrossed in that comic book, but we gotta hurry!" 

I looked up slowly to see my best friend glaring down at me. Sighing, I placed my copy of an X-Men comic down and got up.

"Liam, lunch can wait five minutes, it isn't going anywhere. Chill man." I say to him.

"LUNCH IS GOING SOMEWHERE. Down the throat of that hot new chick! Damn it. I bet Bruce has already started hitting on her..." Liam trailed off looking depressed. I couldn't help but grin. Liam was what you call a man w***e. He hits on every girl with a nice a*s and isn't ashamed of it. 

What I didn't understand though was this new girl. I hadn't heard anything about her yet but I'm sure she's going to be Liam's new conquest so I'll hear all about her. 

"Dude, Bruce is suspended this week remember? He got into that fight with Willis last Tuesday." I retort.

"Oh... That's awesome! Hurry up though, we, and by we I mean me, have got to snatch her up!" Shaking my head at him, I simply followed him out to the cafeteria where the mysterious new girl was waiting. 

We met up with my other two best friends outside of the cafeteria. While Liam was considered the ladies man, John was the quiet percussionist and Cain was the flamboyant gay one. Yeah, we were a pretty mismatched group, but hey, that's what makes us cool. 

As soon as we reached them, Cain started to ramble on and on about whatever the newest gossip was to no one in particular and Liam and John got into a debate about some band. I just tuned them all out and thought about which video games I was going to play tonight.




As it turns out, the new girl seemed to have vanished because Liam couldn't find her anywhere during lunch. 

Or during our free block. 

Or after school. 

I was starting to think he was imagining things (and her existence) until I got in my car to leave for home. 

She was beautiful and striking, in the oddest sort of way. Mystery girl was short and had hair as white as snow and was walking out of the parking as opposed to driving. Yeah, she definitely caught my eye and I knew right then and there that I was going to be thinking of her all night.



© 2013 Molly


Author's Note

Molly
This is a chapter written by my friend. I plan on adding a bit more details into her work later on

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
Added on February 9, 2013
Last Updated on February 9, 2013


Author

Molly
Molly

GA



About
Ah... I'm Molly. The weird, awkward hermit that doesn't like people... Yep. That's me... Alright, I'll be honest... I love Owl City (they are my heart and soul) along with the actual owls :3 Mus.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Molly


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Molly