site similar to backpage |Alternative to backpage| sites like backpage

site similar to backpage |Alternative to backpage| sites like backpage

A Story by portland backpage
"

It's not that tough to find a site similar to backpage just you need to find it in a right way. portland-backpage.com a perfect alternative to backpage or we can say it as a site like backpage. People

"

portland-backpage.com is an international Web Marketing Agency,

It is the best alternative of backpage and people are considering it as the site like backpage.

According to me this is one of the best site similar to backpage.

Google Premier Partner, which provides Virtual Tour to thousands of companies worldwide. We are expanding our network in your area! We are looking for talented and energetic people to join our team and promote the Virtual Tour for the businesses in their current living area.


This open vacancy in our company consists of promoting the virtual tour to the business. However, our team members will never have to try to sell something for us.


The responsibilities of the team members are;

- Introduce themselves and our company to business owners

- Show information form to the business owner and fill it together with the owner

- Make 360 shootings from the store ( with the device that we provide ) and upload them into our system.

This position doesn't require experience with photography or photography skills.


The requirements are;

- Good Communication Skills

- Common sense approach to problem-solving.

- Good Collaboration with colleagues and managers

- Motivation and initiative


We are giving all the necessary information on the interview.


portland-backpage.com was founded in 2013 as a multinational company with the simple but crucial purpose of providing small and medium enterprises the ability to navigate and thrive in the digital marketing world. Starting with a small team of experts, we are now proud to have a team of over 300+ marketing gurus and tech specialists, able and eager to provide solutions to all your businesses marketing challenges. Now based in the United Kingdom we are looking forward to tackling the challenges that we face ahead by being true to our company vision and using all the amassed experience by helping more than 20000+ satisfied customers pave the way for success.

  • Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

  • do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers


Finding something which is relevant to your search just go to www.portland-backpage.com you will find everything.

© 2018 portland backpage


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

21 Views
Added on August 14, 2018
Last Updated on August 14, 2018
Tags: Alternative to backpage, sites like backpage, site similar to backpage, new backpage, backpage portland