Scent of a Tuxedo

Scent of a Tuxedo

A Story by Pranav Malhotra

There are moments in your life that leave you breathless, moments that make your feet no longer rest on the floor, the edge of a smile that adorns your lovely face stretches an inch longer, the air you take in stays a moment longer, your eyes, for no particular reason are locked at a particular angle. If questioned, you'd never be able to recall this moment again, you'd never be able to reproduce what you felt, and words would never do justice to the elation in your senses.

 

The lingering moistness of your lips, the edgy withdrawal of my hands from around your waist, the lasting sense of belongingness, the slow separation acting like a magnetic attraction.

 

Your hair veil your pallor as I breeze them away from your face. Melt into the sweetness of your lips, the rusty perfume that tells me you're a woman of taste, your mindless fingers on the back of my neck and your smooth thighs against my purposeful hands gliding down teasing the slit in the bottom half of your dress.I savor the silhouette the silk dress forms as it naturally drapes around your curves.

You step your leg out of bounds, steely stilettoe on the wall. The slit aiding its escape, this smooth leg is now a fugitive of the dress.

 

I smirk at myself, pity your ensemble as it wont last longer on those voluptuousness. My eyes tell you how I envy each piece of silk that clings on to your body.

 

Walking backwards until I hit the wall. You close in yet there is a slight room for me to shift to the corner. I take that route, watching you draw closer and closer. Till I’m a cornered prey and you’re a purring tigress inching on its feast. The cooling champagne glass drops from the slippery moisture in my cuff, spilling as your dress rustles across my cheeks. I kneel down, giving space to your increasing bosom, my lips now airing closer the shores of your dress. Your skin being the salty water and the dress the silky sand. My lips stand between the wavy sea, as I take a dip into the woman you are, entrenching into the depths of your feminity. You devour each minute of care, each touch of embrace. Oh this dress wont last longer against that sweaty flesh as my hands along your thighs, mindlessly finding their way in, flirting with the garter held so close. Noticing you quiver and squirm.

 

I can feel you breathe deeper, I can feel your body wave as it swoons to my touch. I swirl you around and push you into the corner. Grab the zip at the back and tear it down. Your eyes tell me how they’d imagined this be, of lonely nights, when you sat looking into the bonfire. They have a story to tell a fantasy to live and a reality to face. That moment when you just couldnt take it anymore, That moment when you beg to be torn, ripped apart and eaten raw again. But I don't, Oh, not so sudden my lady, because tonight I'm a brutal player. A revenge for way you teased me. The evening is young and man still chained.

 

You walk across the room with the unzipped dress, I know you didn’t care if it gave away. My slanted gaze notices you walk across the dark mirror into the moonlit balcony overlooking. There is an ironical peace in the quiet balcony above a plethora of a buzzing neon city.

 

To hell with those virtues that the righteous and divine hold so close. Is any sacrifice made to obey those rules of society worth even a moment of pleasure that one experiences in bending or breaking them? Oh, my darling, those laws are but an illusion whose obedience simply means a rebellion against our countless impulses. Can nature recommend what offends her? One single kiss made in that intense moment of passion is more precious than the most sublime deeds of a fake virtue that I scorn.

For in this sin city, moments happiness might beget woeful tomorrow. What matters is how long can we stretch this rapture. Of how long can we savor the taste of this old wine. How long can we dwell in the pursuit of this mysterious sanctuary. Of how long can this viscous attraction plunge us into such a delirium that is intense enough to procure the most delicious pleasures that dim lights have to offer.

 

You hear the tic tock of my oxford shoes against the Italian marble. Standing there with your half lit naked back towards me, awaiting your lessons. Without turning you have a way of recognizing my presence. My fingers clench the sides of french lingerie that's slowly losing its meaning. My breath gliding along your balmy shoulder warping into the realm of your ears. Whispering words that strengthen your grip on the balcony railing yet lewdly weaken your knees. We turn around, now eyes in eyes. With the cold moon as the only witness, the gust of wind a messenger, and skin the only attire, Your savior will be the savage tonight. . .

© 2013 Pranav Malhotra


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I just love your voice in this piece, its airy and almost delicate in the way you choose words, but has a very steady and powerful tone that makes the piece so captivating yet practically heartbreaking. Its very raw, and I think that brings such an amazing sensuality to the images.
Just Lovely!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Nice piece of write.!!!!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Dye
Overall I liked the story, the picture of the scene was easy to follow along with. It had the right amount of sex appeal without going off course, creating a nice buildup and keeping classy.

The one thing I would critique and would recommend changing is this line :

"I smirk at myself, pity your ensemble as it wont last longer on those volumptuousness. My eyes tell u how i envy each piece of silk that clings on to your body."

Not sure if you were looking for volumptuous, voluptuous or whatnot, but it seemed like it should have the word 'curves' or something like that after it.

Also, not sure if it was a typo but the lower case 'i' and the single 'u' instead of 'you' sidetracked me and instead of reading this from a man's POV, it felt like a lazy text a teen would send. So my perception of the guy in the story went from sexy man to boy. And I definitely don't think that's what you were going for as it doesn't fit with the story. I think there was one other spot I notice the single 'u' that I would fix too.

But overall enjoyable read. Thanks for sending it along to me.

Posted 10 Years Ago


sensuous, tight narration and delicately filled with emotions, making it worth a read.

Posted 10 Years Ago


As much as I liked this write, I have two things to say,

1) Why did you named this write Scent of a Tuxedo?

and

2) Volumptuousness? Ok to be frank, even if when I say this I might look a bit dumb but seriously, I actually had Google search this word to see it's meaning. Who uses such heavy words?! Please try to use a bit more common words. Words that one can understand without the help of Google search. 

p.s. Plus the spelling you wrote was not correct, it's Voluptuousness, not Volumptuousness :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


I just love your voice in this piece, its airy and almost delicate in the way you choose words, but has a very steady and powerful tone that makes the piece so captivating yet practically heartbreaking. Its very raw, and I think that brings such an amazing sensuality to the images.
Just Lovely!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

So often "erotic" writes are simply physical. The whole act of intimacy taken as far as the writer takes it - with tension, with suggestive words and at times blatant descriptions. It becomes voyeuristic - forbidden fruit maybe or a bit of written candy for the reader. But this piece stepped out of that convention and alluded to a deeper story. There is an emotional tug of war going on here. There is depth between these two. Its not just about sex but something deeper and I found it added to the intensity of the story Well don.e

Posted 10 Years Ago


I enjoyed the delicate passion voiced through it all. There was need, which was very hot. A definite current and tone of lust, but also dinstinct amount of tenderness/delicacy that balanced it out nicely and kept it from being raunchy or over the top. Great story line, nicely done.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ummmm... delicious. Kinda turned me on. Loved these lines "One single kiss made in that intense moment of passion is more precious than the most sublime deeds of a fake virtue that I scorn.
For in this sin city, moments happiness might beget woeful tomorrow. What matters is how long can we stretch this rapture. "
Simply irresitible. These lines made me like this story more than the sensual bit, every word of it is true. Good work.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Pranav writes well,sensuality with style and literary quality

Posted 10 Years Ago


So simple and yet so profound. You brought home a piece that could have left the reader at an arm's length, but instead you drew me in. I rather enjoy your prose voice; it is soothing and sincere while still remaining strong and capable. Good flow and feeling throughout. Well penned.

Posted 10 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2241 Views
28 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 5 Libraries
Added on April 1, 2013
Last Updated on September 24, 2013
Tags: candle light, Love, romance, dress, note, Pranav Malhotra, hug, cute, erotic, emotional, girlfriend

Author

Pranav Malhotra
Pranav Malhotra

Amritsar, Punjab, India



About
more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


night song night song

A Poem by quinfinn


dear mom dear mom

A Poem by quinfinn