Indian Soldiers

Indian Soldiers

A Chapter by Priya Seht
"

We got to salute the brave hearts for their selfless services.

"
One of the most important organs in ensuring security in a country is the Army and its related organs. The soldiers work round the clock to ensure that the common man is safe and sound. They are so selfless that we ought to learn something from them. Perspiring in the summers when the mercury soars up to more than 40 degree Celsius, these soldiers never think of their needs and work throughout the year for a smile on our faces. In their selfless work for the nation and us, are they not to be given any sort of comforts? They never speak about their needs but just remain happy with whatever they have. Our ministers have bulletproof cars and hundreds of security guards around them. Not only this, they have AC cars. On one hand we have the ministers having all the luxuries even though their stomach is made turgid with money. On the other, our soldiers are not even given the basic needs in the hot summers. At least, a comfortable shed with a petty fan will be enough in case the government complains that with such “luxuries” as they would call it, they wont be able to look after the security. I would instead say that they would be able to work more efficiently. I would suggest the authorities to give them nutritious food free of cost too.
Millions of promises are made and the welfare of the public is taken care of but no one pays heed to the life of the people who burn the mid night oil to ensure that we are happy.


© 2010 Priya Seht


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

'The soldiers work round the clock to ensure that the common man is safe and sound. They are so selfless that we ought to learn something from them.'

Their sacrifice and their families - citizens always forget - thank you for the reminder!

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

662 Views
1 Review
Added on December 14, 2010
Last Updated on December 14, 2010
Tags: Soldiers, India


Author

Priya Seht
Priya Seht

Jammu, Jammu, India



About
Biker at heart, blood in tank & fuel in veins more..

Writing