'The Lighthouse!!'

'The Lighthouse!!'

A Story by Priyankaabhilaashi
"

A small story expressing Gratitude for the 'Person' who despite own trials & tribulations helps a soul overcome all odds and achieve Dreams!

"
Hey CD..

Whatever you said that day was absolutely correct. I have been missing 'life' in my life, sailing aimlessly, putting my energy & efforts on a wrong horse, betting on worthless areas. 

I need an overhauling of myself, my inner-core, my gray and white area. Yes, i badly need a change or shall i say---I NEED TO CHANGE MYSELF BADLY!!!

You have been the Lighthouse and now the Powerhouse. 

Running away from the problem will widen the road to my Success. Accepting the flaw and marking a new strategy is the ANSWER!!

On the path to a be a BETTER than me. The CHANGE HAS BEGUN! A calm, silent, strong crusader is on the move.

Thanks and Loads of Respect & Gratitude for My Shresth GuruJee(Best Teacher)!!

Yours and Only Yours,

Silly, Stupid yet Worthy Disciple

© 2014 Priyankaabhilaashi


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is lovely and honorable. What a grand letter of gratitude. A tender tribute. Your metaphors are point on and made the whole relative. Great job.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Priyankaabhilaashi

10 Years Ago

Thank you, Mr. X. Silver..!!!
An awareness that is perceived is its own heart of invitation into a world to explore. Nice.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Priyankaabhilaashi

10 Years Ago

Thanks Dayran..

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

386 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 26, 2014
Last Updated on January 26, 2014
Tags: Success, strong, energy, Change, Respect, Gratitude

Author

Priyankaabhilaashi
Priyankaabhilaashi

Jaipur, India



About
A traveller by choice..A writer by soul..!!!! A freelance writer..A Doctorate..A Management Graduate..!!!!! Born and brought up in Jaipur, The Pink City. You may read me here also: http://enri.. more..

Writing