'Starry Sky..'

'Starry Sky..'

A Story by Priyankaabhilaashi
"

Emotions at times results into surprise and at other times, they deprive of the emotions itself..

"
...
"As he laid back on the terrace to have a view of the open crystal-embedded starry sky, the cellphone disturbed the melody Sam was immersed into. Shaina was on the other side, expressing her inability to move out of this beautiful relationship that both Shaina & Sam cultivated out of the initial forays. 
Life has been cruel.. Yes, it was!! 
Shaina's voice said it all..there was something more that prompted such words to gush into this technology and forced Sam's heart to sink.. Alas! this emotionless technology could weave in some cozy moments for the shattered Shaina and heart-broken Sam..
Shaina disconnected the call and wiped her tears, for it was not easy to smile on the eve of her life's last night..!! This third-stage cancer took away all the Shiny glory of crystal-embedded starry sky..!!"
...

© 2014 Priyankaabhilaashi


Author's Note

Priyankaabhilaashi
First attempt at Short Stories Series..

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Though the plot is used perhaps overused, you still make it sound novel and interesting, in a way that we read till the last line. Its a quality not possessed by many writers. Well done.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Priyankaabhilaashi

10 Years Ago

Thanks Ms. Penny for your honest review.. Keep visiting.. :-)
Penny

10 Years Ago

My pleasure.
that was well done ..
you are starting well

Posted 10 Years Ago


Priyankaabhilaashi

10 Years Ago

Thank you stars are far..!!
The stars sometimes promise much more to life ... well told.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Priyankaabhilaashi

10 Years Ago

Thanks Dayran..!!
Intense and emotional. Take a look at the first paragraph, I might shorten some sentences, leading into the phone ringing. Otherwise, a good capture of a moment.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Priyankaabhilaashi

10 Years Ago

Thanks so much, Mr. Roarke..! It definitely will help in creating better shores next time..!!
Bittersweet and melancholic

Posted 10 Years Ago


Priyankaabhilaashi

10 Years Ago

Thanks Ms. Rachelle..!!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

318 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 15, 2014
Last Updated on February 15, 2014
Tags: Stars, Technology, Emotions

Author

Priyankaabhilaashi
Priyankaabhilaashi

Jaipur, India



About
A traveller by choice..A writer by soul..!!!! A freelance writer..A Doctorate..A Management Graduate..!!!!! Born and brought up in Jaipur, The Pink City. You may read me here also: http://enri.. more..

Writing