the story of the palzak charkranoids

the story of the palzak charkranoids

A Story by prymore
"

the story of the palzak and malka

"

the palzak charkranoids are one of the most ancient charkranoid clans. malka elkai melzak is the leader of the palzak charkranoids. malka is one of the only survivors of the ancient palzak charkranoid. the palzak are one of the few clans that appear human. charkranoids are created one of three ways. The first way is to be born as a charkranoid,the second way is to overflow your core (a core is your source of energy and life force), the third way is to have your core eaten by a charkranoids and be rapidly replaced by a charkranoids core. charkranoids are feared by there power's, intelligence and mastery of techniques. when a charkranoid is born he/she is human. The doctor must suppress the baby's energy or they will die. the palzak charkranoids are different a palzak is born there energy is suppressed by the baby's mind. when a palzak is about ten years old there energy increases rapidly that is when the palzak is in danger of dying and there energy must be suppressed. malka has always been a outcast because he is a reborn spirit of the ancient palzak leader. when he became the clan leader he keep separate from the main camp. he started working for the charkranoid hunters to assassinate any rough charkranoids but he denied any missions that involved killing innocent charkranoids. on one mission to kill a rough charkranoid that had killed countless humans. in the middle of the mission the came close to his old clans camp. after the arrived near there camp there was a earthquake that malka said it was caused by energy. the user of the earthquake was a rough hunter. then melkast elsak palzak came from underground he told malka that the rough hunter had killed three of the palzak clan. this lead malka to turn the rough hunter into a palzak charkranoid. after a few days he accepts that he is a charkranoid and becomes friends with malka. when the village is attacked malka and pelkast fought their way to the edge of the village. pelkast got overwhelmed and eventually got stabbed in his core. malka gave his core to pelkast to save his life but with no core you die. he used his most powerful charkranoid form. he used his energy to increase his speed and all other physical traits. malka had only eaten two cores before this event. with his increased speed and physical traits he ripped out 16 cores and eats them to stay alive longer. when a charkranoid eats a core there energy and life force doubles. malka then combined 18 more cores into a more powerful one he was about to eat the core but pelkast said to replace his core with the cores he combined. after three years of rest a hunter showed up on the surface near the camp. He accused the palzak's of a attack that happened recently in the hunters base. their was a note left by the attacker malka looked at it and said it was ancient palzak.

© 2015 prymore


Author's Note

prymore
first story posted online be nice in the reviews. if anyone likes this story i have plenty of other story's to post.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is a good read, action and sadness. The ending was a bit a cliff hanger, maybe part two would suit my wants? (pleeeeease) thanks, enjoyed this. Do you play Magic; the gathering? You seem like the person to. I love magic. And yu-gi-oh! And pokemon, and other anime stuff. The death note, naruto, avatar, so forth and so forth. #team rocket. I had to say that...

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This is a good read, action and sadness. The ending was a bit a cliff hanger, maybe part two would suit my wants? (pleeeeease) thanks, enjoyed this. Do you play Magic; the gathering? You seem like the person to. I love magic. And yu-gi-oh! And pokemon, and other anime stuff. The death note, naruto, avatar, so forth and so forth. #team rocket. I had to say that...

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Prymore, I really enjoyed your story & look forward to hearing more about these characters! You are very creative & I am curious to see what happens next!

Posted 9 Years Ago


prymore

8 Years Ago

thanks for the review i will continue on this in the future,i will be posting a story of the first c.. read more
Prymore! I did not know that you had all that in you! I hope that it is just the beginning! I will be very interested to hear more about these characters and any others that you will write about!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Prymore, I think your story is great, it has action and very imaginative. The only thing I noticed was you didn't really explain about after the village was attacked, you know you told about the two characters and then went to three years later but what happened to the village during that attack ? But like I said I think it is very good writing and I look forward to reading more of your stories ! thanks for posting.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

473 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 24, 2015
Last Updated on March 24, 2015

Author

prymore
prymore

colonial heights, VA



About
Hello my name is prymore, also known as oyak muisso meakezy, and a few others. i'm 22, I love to read and write and have created several fantasy worlds with hundreds of characters. follow me on twi.. more..

Writing
A Quote A Quote

A Chapter by prymore


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by prymore


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by prymore