chapter 3 second council era (incomplete)

chapter 3 second council era (incomplete)

A Chapter by prymore

hello my name is oyak mussio meakezy and i'm the oldest seakeyan. I've been alive for well over thirteen septillion years and in those years I've died over one septillion times and mastered a few billion techniques. over my many years I've acquired around a dozen types of energy eyes, of those dozen types i use one type the most the seakeyan eye. the seakeyan eye is the eye of the seakeyan clan it's most notable use is to destroy or repair cells, the eye does this by sending small energy projectiles that are produced in the optic nerve behind the eye or eye's that are generated from energy from the users core. the projectiles are then launched from the pupil to the targeted area after the word destroy,annihilation,heal,resurrection,revive is utter aloud or in the mind. i have mastered two septillion levels of the seakeyan eye and my eyes still have room to grow to make improvements. Ah enough of my rambling about my current position and more onto the story at hand the second council era. the council began with thirteen survivors from a small village that was burnt to the ground. the original thirteen members all worked together to build a small house enough for all of them to live in.there main source of food came from the wild crops of the slope of the secal mountain, there water came from a mountain stream at the base of the secal mountain. over the years the thirteen Councillors got lonely and started inviting traveling merchants to stay in the house. some of the merchants asked if they wanted to establish a new village,the Councillors agreed and began to slowly build a few cabins around the center home, and that was just the start. after a few decades the center house had been built into a five hundred foot tower, the cabins had been transformed to into spacious five story apartments arranged in rings around the center tower. at the city's prime there were five rings of apartments around the tower. the village could hold three thousand residential and two hundred traders, the village rarely got to the maximum trades usually only fifty traders came per week to trade raw materials that we couldn't produce our self. enough about the city i'm sure you want to know how i fall into all of this rambling.I was born into the thirty seventh council era by meakasaiyak and Sarah mirelth. my mother died from complications of my birth. without my mothers income my father had to move us to the third ring which was in between poor and wealthy.I lived in the third ring for most of my life until something special occurred. One of the oldest council members marlith was retiring which meant that the village voted for the person they wanted to become the next councillor and if they got the most votes they won.usually the winner was only chosen from the first ring because they always chose one person and the rest of the ring voted for the person running. "father do we really have to go to this boring voting im sure school would be more exciting than this" i said as we walked into the temporary stage in front of the council tower. "Ah oyak school is very dull compared to this" said mekasaiyak. "ok you all know why were here our oldest councillor is retiring and we have to announce the winner" announced the first councillor. Marilith  you have the honor of announcing the winner after your speech said the first councillor. Ok I will start by saying that retiring was not my idea if i had it my way i would be a councillor until my body gave out on me in a council meeting" said Marilith."Now the winner is a little different this time he is not from the first ring" said marilith with a grin.the first,third and the fifth council members as well as the crowed exploded with anger and demanded a re vote. marilith and the other councillors tried for half a hour to quell the fighting. they succeeded in the end but the councillors and crowd still had had anger in there eyes. "now after that small interruption time to announce the winner" said marilith. my successor will be meakasaiyak mirlith marlith said with excitement. the crowd and councillors exploded again. the councillors set to calm the crowd and other councillors. after a hour of constant fighting marlith used his energy to make a high pitch noise which made everyone fall silent. enough mekasaiyak,oyak and councillors excluding the first,third and fifth prepare for teleportation and hold your breath. a light blue glow surrounded the ones he told to hold there breath. i took a deep breath and felt my body become individual cell's and go through a different dimension and reconstruct into my self. when the dizziness passed i looked at where we were and was grated with the most beautiful view of our village and the land that surrounds it. "i saw my father walk near the edge of the secal mountain and saw a small tear run down his face". thats right im so sorry i had forgotten what this place means to you" said marlith. do you want to go somewhere else if you do just say the word said marlith. marlith you say that to him as if hes been up here before said the second councilor. i have i came up here fifteen years ago with my dying wife it was her final wish to see the view the secal mountains offered said mekasaiyak with malice in his voice. the second councillor backed off after that statement. why is this pathetic child here marlith i know your old but are so ignorant that you ignore our most basic rule for this training ground said the first councillor. dont you dare call oyak pathetic or ill kill you myself yelled mekasaiyak with such rage that it made all of us flinch and stare in awe at his rage. I'm sorry i couldn't here you over how pathetic and weak your child is yelled the first councillor. mekasaiyak calm down ill take care of this said marlith. marlith instantly disappeared and a barrier formed around me the counselor tried to break it but to no avail the barrier stayed strong. first counselor do you rally think you can break one of my barriers echoed marlith from all around us. when he appeared in front of the first councillor all the targets set up were instantly destroyed and the mountain itself shook. the first councillor backed up to the edge of the mountain and had a look of pure fear on his face as marlith approached. per...per perhaps i overstepped my bounds on this one but there is no reason to kill me the first councillor said with a look of dread. i never said id kill you but if i wanted to i could break every bone in your pathetic body with one touch said marlith with a look confidence. for a few moments no one moved and if anyone breathed they kept it a well guarded secret. marlith slowly backed away and walked over to the barrier around me and lightly touched it and it shattered instantly. "mekasaiyak unforutntly the frist counciler was right about one thing i shouldent of brought oyak here" said marilth. "why is that marilith" mekasaiyak said. "since the twenty eighth council there has been a rule that only the council can come to this training ground" said marlith. "fine ill take oyak to school ill be back soon" said mekasaiyak. "No mekasaiyak you need to start training here ill take oyak and be back in a moment" said marilith. 



© 2016 prymore


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on April 10, 2016
Last Updated on April 16, 2016


Author

prymore
prymore

colonial heights, VA



About
Hello my name is prymore, also known as oyak muisso meakezy, and a few others. i'm 22, I love to read and write and have created several fantasy worlds with hundreds of characters. follow me on twi.. more..

Writing
A Quote A Quote

A Chapter by prymore


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by prymore


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by prymore