A brief history of the secal planet

A brief history of the secal planet

A Chapter by prymore
"

A short explanation of the history of the secal planet.

"
The secal planet is a planet that is within the prymorian clusterverse, in the prymorian cluster, in the land of prymore, within universe 2. a short explanation of the terms above, a cluster verse is a collection of clusters, a cluster is a collection of lands, a land is a collection of universes, galaxies, an infinite number of dimensions, all and for each dimension an infinite number of timelines. the planet of secal is a planet which is much different from earth in our reality(there is a earth in universe one that is a bit different than our earth), it is about thirty five to fifty eight percent larger than earth and originally contained one massive supercontinent that covered over one half of the planets surface. the secal planet was drastically changed in the rebirth era,(a novel that is about 3 to 7 years away.) the planet was pulled from the orbit of its star and first pulled away from its star until it became a frozen wasteland, once completely frozen it was pushed closer than its original orbit until it became a moltan wasteland, once that process was over with the planet was pushed back to its original orbit and accelerated in time until liquid water(water on the secal planet is red in color and is mostly energy based, also the sky is a deep orange in the afternoon and a crystal blue in the day) began to develop. once water was plentiful three massive supercontinents were made and seeded with energy, which began the long process of life evolution from an engeritic base. once simple life developed a dimension containing the souls of hundreds of billions of energy beings was connected to the planet just waiting for complex life to evolve to a point where the beings could be reborn. a bit farther into the future, life developed first on the largest of the three supercontinents, then the smallest supercontinents, and finally the second largest supercontinent  developed life and eventually would be known as the land of the great charkranoid kingdoms. 


© 2018 prymore


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
Added on July 26, 2018
Last Updated on July 26, 2018


Author

prymore
prymore

colonial heights, VA



About
Hello my name is prymore, also known as oyak muisso meakezy, and a few others. i'm 22, I love to read and write and have created several fantasy worlds with hundreds of characters. follow me on twi.. more..

Writing
A Quote A Quote

A Chapter by prymore


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by prymore


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by prymore