Indifference

Indifference

A Poem by Kayleen
"

a feeling

"

The feeling of indifference. It's the feeling you get when you no longer care. It's the feeling you get when you need someone who cares about you, but they never come, and you dont care. it's the feeling of freedom; or is it the feeling of imprisonment? It's a feeling I want. It's a feeling I need. Is it a feeling I have already? Do I care? Do you care? What if I just ran off? What if I stopped trying to live up to your expectations and did what I wanted; What I truly wanted? What would it be like to avoid responsibility? To be devoid of guilt? What would I do if I didnt have to worry about you? If I wasnt responsible for how you look to them? If I didnt have to make up for your mistakes? Apologize for your arrogance? If I i was not worried about your future, as well as my own? What if I didnt have to bite my tongue? If i didnt have to take your blows? If you didnt need me? If i didnt need you? Do I need you? You are afraid of me... You are afraid I will be nothing... You are afraid I will be like you.

© 2018 Kayleen


Author's Note

Kayleen
comments please?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
Added on July 22, 2009
Last Updated on August 25, 2018

Author

Kayleen
Kayleen

Anaheim, CA



About
Kayleen. 22. California. I Like Old School Punk Rock, Electro nonsense, and Katy Perry. The Mighty f*****g Boosh. Everything else amazing overseas we dont have here. I make movies, bad decisions.. more..

Writing
Not Capable Not Capable

A Poem by Kayleen