true artist

true artist

A Poem by LynLee

The true artists

The true artist is,

The one that hasn't been discovered,

The true artist is,

The one that writes from the heart,

The true artist is,

The one that doesn't need lessons,

The true artist is,

The one that reaches to the hearts,

Not the souls.

© 2009 LynLee


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

"The true artist is,/The one that reaches to the hearts,/Not the souls." I find these lines fascinatingly debatable. Let's just say I have a different opinion on this. Anyways, your poem is very unique in its perspective and has a straightforward approach. It's fun reading this.

Keep Writing. ^___^

Posted 12 Years Ago


Interesting write, I enjoyed your perspective on what a true artist really is. Short and to the point, very well done.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I thought this was a good poem. I also agree with this poem. Very nice. Thanks for sharing. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


wow this was nice! i loved it!

Posted 14 Years Ago


nicely done. tovli

Posted 14 Years Ago


Purplegirl! I like that name.

This has the same phrases that would be on a poster put up on a wall for inspiration. Very artsy.
Very true with everything. The ones yet to be discovered have the new style and original ideas that the world is waiting for. They do not create works as an assignment, they use real expressions of themselves. Hm, they don't need informative lessons but practice and style have to be developed. You can't teach someone how to express themselves but you can teach someone the potential their expressions have.

Love that last description of a true artist. "The one that reaches to the hearts, not to the souls" - beautifully put!

Great tribute to those that stay true to their real expressions and a great encouragement for those unsure of how to treat their work. To behold this is to learn and be reminded. Very good job!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wonderful write indeed! I enjoyed this insight
into artists! I was going to quote my favorite
line, but I would have had to write down all
the poem! Well done dear. ~ Helena :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


Lovely!
Although I'm not sure about the "not needing lessons"... But then it must depend on the "type of lessons" you are thinking about... If those lessons are about "copy and past" things, knowledge and ideas of others i supose none of us need them (as in a way we all should be artist!) because they kill the artistic part in us!

Posted 14 Years Ago


So short but to the point. Your completly wright about everything you said. I say that you are a true artist bacause this is beautiful. The flow is perfect and the message behind it is awesome!
My favorite parts were the following:
The true artist is,
The one that doesn't need lessons,
The true artist is,
The one that reaches to the hearts,
Not the souls.

Very well put. Again great job!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

373 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 15, 2009

Author

LynLee
LynLee

Where I am free, VA



About
Hola, me llamo LynLee. De donde es Earth. Me cumpleanos es Noviembre 24. Me gusta es escribir. Sorry had to practice my spanish somewhere. I'm LynLee. I'm fourteen and I am a writer. My best frien.. more..

Writing
Believe Believe

A Poem by LynLee


Dark sunset Dark sunset

A Poem by LynLee



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Memory Memory

A Poem by Tate Morgan