chapter one

chapter one

A Chapter by LynLee

she was running. franticlly she hid behind a bush. he wouldn't stop. not until he got what he wants.

          /*/

                                two weeks earlier

It was my typical saturday afternoon. I was in the kitchen watching deal or no deal while eating cheerios. But on this saturday afternoon I got interupted by a knock on my door. I looked over my shoulder and adn put my cheerios down. I walked to the door and looked through the peep hole. I saw a man with a crooked mustache and had torn up old jeans. He also wore and old plaid shirt with a blue paint splattered shirt underneath. I opened the door and he said,"Hi. I'm Paul. I just moved into apartment B7." I wasn't used to meeting new people. I had lived in this building basiclly my whole life. It was very rare for someone to move in. I said," Hi. I;m Mary. I live well here." He laughed and i smiled. " Would you like to come in?" I said.

"Oh sure." When he walked into my apartment he looked and around and became drawn to some pictures on my bookshelf. "Cute pictures.Is this your mom?"

"Yeah, that's me and her before she died."

"Oh gosh. I'm sorry. I didn't..."

"It's okay.I do that because people always end up asking later." We walked further in to my apartment. I started to get used to him. I talked more and found out he was a painter, that's why he had paint on his shirt. "Would you like something to drink?" I asked not sounding shy anymore.

"Oh no thanks I have to finish unpacking my stuff."

"Oh to bad. We'll have to do this again later or something."

"Well i was going out to pizza tonight. If you'd like i'd love for you to join me."

"I would love to." I said while smiling as big as I could.

"Okay well see ya tonight."

While he was leaving I thought of what I would wear. I picked out a black laceed top with pink flowers alonmgn with my favorite blue jeans. He must have had a lot of stuff because he didn't come until seven-thirty. I answered the door and he stood there. Very tidy and very clean. He said," Ready to go?" I smiled and he knew that meant 'yes' He smiledand put his arm around my back and took me to his car.



© 2010 LynLee


Author's Note

LynLee
have not finished chapter

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on December 18, 2009
Last Updated on January 22, 2010


Author

LynLee
LynLee

Where I am free, VA



About
Hola, me llamo LynLee. De donde es Earth. Me cumpleanos es Noviembre 24. Me gusta es escribir. Sorry had to practice my spanish somewhere. I'm LynLee. I'm fourteen and I am a writer. My best frien.. more..

Writing
Believe Believe

A Poem by LynLee


Dark sunset Dark sunset

A Poem by LynLee