April 31, 2012

April 31, 2012

A Chapter by LynLee

Okay first off, why must I do a stupid Human Test every time I add a writing onto here? What do they think is typing, a fish? Yes, because magical fish have magical waterproof computers under the sea where they like to blog about Ariel finding a new seashell bra.

Now onto reality, did anyone else see the 20/20 documentary on child skitzophrenia? That is sme scary stuff! Like, and 8 year old girl was listing out ways she's going to murder her mom.

That is why I am not having kids.

 

Now to get on with this book, I will trymy best to explain what it is. This is my life, my way. Simple. I will try to write on this everyday about what new has happened. It'll be long, but worth wasting four hours of your life reading. Get it? Got it? Good.

 

Okay so at the moment I am reading people magazine. Like most people I simply look at the pictures. So I'm looking at the StarTracks section and I must say, I am very, very jealous of Madonna and her awesome purple/blonde hair. Seriously though, your 53, where the hell are you hiding the fountain of youth?

And Jessica Simpson, FYI pregnancy is not a good look on you, never do it again. Her b***s are like a size 50! It says her baby is due any day, but I think being pregnant was just an excuse to get fat, again. But props to her for not caring what people always say about her and her weight.

So Katie Holmes hangs with her mom Kathleen Holmes, very original naming.

Aww, Ilove Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield, but I don't love Curly, Andrew Garfied's tupee'.

Okay, theres a picture of Rihanna shooting the video "Princess of China" in here, does anyone else notice the HUGE gap on the left shoe of her 3in platforms?

Now I swear it is not weird in any way to be completely in love with Miley Cyrus' hair.

Ya go team Peenis! Oh wow....they need a new name. But still team Peenis! No wait, I take that back, just stay with Peeta, Katniss is seriously messed up.

Bully, the movie. I want to watch it, but they say it's hard too. People problems don't hurt me and this one looks like a personal one, so i'll watch it and not tell people about it.

 

Now is anyone else on Fun. fever? I am! Lovin' their song "The Gambler" Makesme get tears every time... Just by the melody of the piano acompnyment.

 

And now I am incredibly bored, and it's 11:56, I still have to take a shower. Gotta look pretty for tomorrow, being the only girl at an all guys party. Although these guys are really dorky, half of them I don't know, but the majority of the ones I do know are pretty cute, so I guess it wouldn't matter whether I look awesome or just cool, I still wanna look pretty, with non hairy legs, so ya.. shower it is!

 

Human Test: overcow

Really Human Test?

 



© 2012 LynLee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on April 1, 2012
Last Updated on April 1, 2012


Author

LynLee
LynLee

Where I am free, VA



About
Hola, me llamo LynLee. De donde es Earth. Me cumpleanos es Noviembre 24. Me gusta es escribir. Sorry had to practice my spanish somewhere. I'm LynLee. I'm fourteen and I am a writer. My best frien.. more..

Writing
Believe Believe

A Poem by LynLee


Dark sunset Dark sunset

A Poem by LynLee