The Questions of Life Answered.

The Questions of Life Answered.

A Story by Julie Spade
"

Don't question yourself, JUST DO!

"
I have fantasies. Truth thing is, we all do! Whether it is in a sexual, immoral, or even appealing to a youthful personality approach. Our minds are endless spaces of thoughts. Mine..well they can be viewed as disturbing or even obscure but really they aren't at all. I mean..aren't we all a little immoral with  possessing sexual and evil intentions..trying to do our best to stick to the most "humane" path? Don't really know and I don't really find it essential. I , for the other hand, try my hardest to give fallen people a chance to voice things out, even when I don't necessarily agree. I mean , isn't that what life is about disagreeing and agreeing, trying to fit in a little box of what you do and don't believe? Its sort of like, placing your socks in the whites and the colored. If you mix them all together, you'll get pink underwear not that that would be a bad thing but life is all about s****y analogies! We make mistakes. That is okay! Having sexual intentions doesn't mean you are representing a bad branch in your religion, you are just proving how we have beating hearts. I have fantasies and so do you. Whether it is being a famous composer to a real good dancer at a strip club. Which ever one you choose, I hope you'll find a powerful feeling inside you. A feeling of being untouchable and the world sort of circling around you and basically kissing you on your toes. Don't get conceited though, appreciate each and everyone's talent, including your very own. 

© 2014 Julie Spade


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on September 19, 2014
Last Updated on December 17, 2014
Tags: life, questions

Author

Julie Spade
Julie Spade

The City Of Lights, NY



About
Hello everyone! Pray that everyone is having an amazing day! I am Julie Spade with the age of 17 currently. To start off with the "about me" aspect I am extremely social, out going and mostly open to .. more..

Writing
18 18

A Poem by Julie Spade