Top Brands Offering Dirt Bike in India

Top Brands Offering Dirt Bike in India

A Story by Rajat Tyagi
"

There are several top level brands you'll see while dealing with dirt biking industry in India. Read here all top brands offering dirt bike in India.

"
Dirt bikes are off-road motorcycles that are built to be powerful, lightweight, nimble, and fast. Several variations of dirt and quad bikes exist for diverse purposes, from touring to racing and beyond, and function and size of a dirt bike not only depends on the kind of riding being performed, but also the individual riding the specific dirt bike. Almost all dirt bikes have semi-knobby or knobby tires that have tread enough aggressive to handle different terrain " from rocks to mud, from smooth dirt road to declining and inclining trails.



Possibly the most common kind of dirt bike in India is motocross biking from Polaris India. Motocross bikes are actually quad bikes and are primarily designed for off-road racing. They are made to be strong and fast without adding a lot to overall weight of bike. Motocross bikes by Polaris India, similar to all other range of quad bikes, are calculated in cc's, which is the size of engine.

Another kind of dirt bike in India is dual sport bike. The bikes are intended for both road and off-road use, and not like motocross bikes, dual sport bike tends to be street legal. Adventure-touring type of the dual sport bikes are designed for longer tours and often have cargo spaces or panniers " which can be filled up with camping gears for overnight trips. As they are meant for long distances, adventure-touring bikes have larger gas tank over other kinds of quad bikes.

Top brands offering dirt and quad bikes in India include:


#2. Honda

#3. Yamaha

#4. KTM

#5. Husqvarna

#6. Kawasaki

#7. Repsol

#8. Suzuki

#9. Harley

#10. Husaberg

© 2014 Rajat Tyagi


Author's Note

Rajat Tyagi
Want to include some other brand too? Or want to review or comment something? You're most welcome

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1212 Views
Added on November 19, 2014
Last Updated on November 19, 2014
Tags: dirt bike, quad bikes

Author

Rajat Tyagi
Rajat Tyagi

India



About
I am a Blogger and an Author. I loves to write. more..

Writing