2050 Diaries

2050 Diaries

A Story by Rakesh Roushan
"

scenario of what do i think would be near around 2050 if we dont stop polluting the nature ... :)

"

The sky has turned into grey during the day and in the night it is nothing but pitch dark and it seems that the stars had fell and vanished from the sky like leaves in autumn though no-one noticed until it was too late. The sky every night lay stark beyond comprehension; the only light left is the refraction of the fires of industry on the dark hazy mirror of smoke it had left. Black tears escape our eyes like water colors do from the brush of an artist at our disgusted realization of how we have managed to scar ourselves so irrevocably. Men look to the tenebrous sky as they pray and beg for mercy in hope that their deity may help but the pollution of the realm of our comforts have even blocked their way to heaven.

Sirens sound and men flee like rodents to their graves in no minute. Explosions go off like rain as the artilleries are fired like herald singing of angels. It never stops. The sanity of man escapes away with every emissary of the unstoppable bullet from their guns to vanquish their fears in vain. Shells rain like falling glass from the sky singing melancholy before it takes away all life with it. Bullets fly like the slings and arrows that have names of our fathers and mothers marked upon as its prey and they like ferocious beasts hunt thee. Troops move their hands to signal their fellows furiously like insane conductors in symphonies attempting in vain to control their madness unleashed by those who lead us here.

The situation has turned so pathetic that even the shameful feels shame to pity on the scenario.

How it happened is the chaotic question proclaiming serious attention. Well, It is happening and will continue to happen unless the man stops and just think for a moment that where this greed to fulfill his endless sorts of pleasure is leading him to.

© 2011 Rakesh Roushan


Author's Note

Rakesh Roushan
This is just an article .. Well, what do you think about our future after reading this

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ohhh Oo This made me think.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
idk
Wow. This is very powerful but I also found it to be quite depressing.It's a hard to think that this could happen, but still this is a great write. It's going to leave a big inprint on my life.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ouch....

Posted 12 Years Ago


The thought that this could happen is actually pretty scary. This tells everyone why people need to stop polluting the earth... NOW. This is a really nice story.

Posted 12 Years Ago


It is kind of scary to think that this could actually happen in the future... This is a reminder on how we should act now. We shouldn't wait for 2050 to arrive cause by then all we will be able to do is look back and regret the things that we didn't do. How we live our present is gonna determine our future... nice work :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


"Men look to the tenebrous sky as they pray and beg for mercy in hope that their deity may help but the pollution of the realm of our comforts have even blocked their way to heaven."

I do agree with you. Men has to stop polluting the Earth or we will fall into demise. All these unnecessary things that they create just to destroy what is fruitful is shocking. The message in your story is clear as daylight and we must try to stop such a thing. A first step must always be taken.

Posted 12 Years Ago


You have captivated me with this enthralling story. As I read this, I became immersed in your sophisticated writing. The details are vivid in the way you have depicted the demise of nature, and the world we live in. Nice write!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow. You showed us a vivid description of what might the world look like 39 years from now. This article's really great. It can serve as an eye-opener to all of us. We should think now of what we should do and what we should change to prevent this from happening. Great job! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


TO SPEAK TRUTH, THIS SCARES ME. THIS COULD REALLY BE THE OUTCOME YEARS FROM NOW IF WE CONTINUE TO LIVE LIFE IN SO MUCH POLLUTION AND POVERTY. THIS COULD BE THE OUTCOME A LOT SOONER THEN 2050. LOOK AROUND YOU. THIS IS A VERY CREATIVE AND DESCRIPTIVE WRITE. IT GETS THE READER'S ATTENTION FROM THE START AND IT DOESN'T LET GO UNTIL THE FINISH. THANKS FOR SHARING.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

383 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 6, 2011
Last Updated on November 6, 2011

Author

Rakesh Roushan
Rakesh Roushan

raipur, chhatisgarh, India



About
Simplistic, charming, Fun. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


My paper heart My paper heart

A Poem by Ender





Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5