On the sublime human being

On the sublime human being

A Chapter by J. Marc

On the sublime human being

 

80.         Only when we have decided by ourselves what we are and what we are not, only then are we relieved from the danger of suffering of others’ judgment: to be excited by adulation or to be put down by despise.

 

81.         The human being is in the hands of physical necessity but the willpower of the human being rests in his.

 

82.         The summum of perfection for a human being is moral beauty for this happens only when duty has become a second nature to him.

 

83.         The human being can prove himself great in fortune, and sublime in misfortune.

 

84.         To destroy power according to its concept means nothing else than to submit oneself voluntarily.

 

85.         The human being shows his independence and proves himself as a moral creature when he never bluntly likes or dislikes but rather when he must want, every time, his dislikes or aspirations.

 

86.         Only while he transforms himself, he exists; only while he remains untransformed, he exists. The human being, presented in his completeness, was, consequently, the persisting unity who in the floods of transformations remains eternally the same.

 

87.         Slavery is minor, however, having a slave-like feeling in freedom is despicable, a slave-like occupation, to the contrary, without such feeling is not slavery; moreover, an inferiority of condition can be associated with a sovereign attitude and can lead to the sublime.

 

88.         Great is the man who conquers fear. Sublime is the one who even in submission does not have any fear.

 

89.         A man behaves in an ordinary manner, when he acts only for his own benefit and so far as he is in opposition to the noble human being who can forget himself in order to provide a satisfaction for another person.



© 2008 J. Marc


Author's Note

J. Marc
Which ones do you like?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

, 80 Only when we have decided by ourselves what we are and what we are not, only then are we relieved from the danger of suffering of others' judgment: to be excited by adulation or to be put down by despise.

to ones self in oneness, thank you love and light , the works are phenomenal

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 9, 2008
Last Updated on May 9, 2008


Author

J. Marc
J. Marc

Antananarivo, Madagascar



About
body {background-color:FFCC66;background-image:url(http://);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top left;background-attachment:fixed;} table, tr, td {background:transparent; border:0p.. more..

Writing