Mysterious Life of King Edlon

Mysterious Life of King Edlon

A Story by Anonymousperson
"

The mysterious life of a man that disappeared into the deep sea.

"
 Trolls, goblins, sea monsters, and dragons haunted the days of King Edlon. As the younger Edlon, he had heard of creatures of myth and legends. One winter after his crowning did these myths come into light. King Edlon had lived twenty five cycles of the Sun when he first saw a real life Troll. This battle was called 'The Battle of Swamp Creek', Swamp Creek was where King Edlon ran his double edge blade into the troll's abdomen. This blade soon became known as 'The Slayer', but not until it had seen five more battles which on the last one its' owner fell. King Edlon's second battle 'Battle of the High Mountains' this one was against a dragon who had yet to be name, this dragon didn't destroy any villages or slaughtered any women and children, no this dragon was older than man, he was here when Elfs and Fairies roamed the land for they had long and gone by King Edlon's time.  King Edlon killed an old wary dragon who legent said asked for the quick death that the king provided, for he had lived to long and had no kin left. King Edlon third battle was against man, this was a battle that was not named it was only a small battle that held no proof and whose legends had faded in a matter of seasons. The fourth battle was called 'The Battle of the Hungry Goblins', the goblins had came in from the East and rampaged hundreds of villages and kingdoms, another king in a faraway kingdom had asked for King Edlon's help so King Edlon did as he was asked and got his kingsmen and battled the ferocious goblins. The last battle happened on the kings fifty eight birthday, he was fishing on a ship when he spotted Lorian a sea monster of the South Sea, they were civil for a long time yet Lorian got angry and King Edlon didn't even get a chance to raise his sword, the Great King drowned in the salty waters that day, some say he even survived and the Elves spirits saved him for his heroics tales, yet no body washed up, no one truly knows if that is where the Great King's story ends or if it had continued until his body withered away and turned into dust. 

© 2015 Anonymousperson


Author's Note

Anonymousperson
ignore grammar.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on November 15, 2015
Last Updated on November 15, 2015