Reasons Why Hair transplant  is So Effective

Reasons Why Hair transplant is So Effective

A Story by Randy Jones
"

The individual with hair transplant should follow the surgeon’s post-operative instruction for taking care of their newly transplanted hair.

"

There are several reasons for the loss of hair both in males and females. Scalp diseases, genetics, harmful cosmetics, mental or physical shock, medication, nutritional deficiency, are some of the causes for hair loss. The underlying cause is the crucial factor for determining transplant before and after or hair loss treatment. One of the very good opportunity to regain your lost hair is by hair transplant. Some of the ayurvedic herbs which are recommended for hair loss treatments include Brahmi, Amla, Neem, Ritha, Ashwagandha.


Many a times, men face baldness owing to their genes, and hair transplant is very beneficial in genetic hair loss. Genetic hair loss usually affects hair at the top and front of the head. A hair transplant surgeon extracts unaffected hair follicles from the side and back of the head and plants them to the affected areas. Later after few days, planted hairs start growing in their new place. There are two phases which are included in hair transplant procedures, firstly extracting from the donor area the hair follicles and placing them in the needed area. These days, the surgeons make use of two techniques for extracting the hair from the donor area. Strip removal hair transplant method and Follicular Unit Extraction are these two methods.


Widely used technique and time tested is strip removal hair transplant method for extracting the hair from the donor area. In this method, the surgeon usually extracts from the back of the head a strip of scalp. The surgery team extracts hair follicles by making use of stereoscopic microscopes from the strip of the scalp. On the other hand, the surgeon can also opt for Follicular unit extraction method for removing a strip of the scalp. During the FUE method, individual hair follicles are targeted one by one. The surgeons make a small punch for extracting one hair follicle. The FUE method offers less downtime and quick healing. Additionally, FUE method of hair transplantation can harvest hair follicles from the body parts like legs or chest.


There are a number of things which needs to be considered before undergoing eyebrow transplant, although it is considered to be cosmetically safe and elegant procedure. The hair transplanted to the eyebrows will continue to grow. With eyebrow transplants surgery the hair is taken from a part of the body which is other than the eyebrows thus, will have slightly different characteristics with regard to both appearance and growth rate. Then over time, if they are different, the transplanted scalp hair will gradually begin to characteristics of the existing eyebrow hair and approximate the growth pattern. Over the course of a year, the appearance of an eyebrow transplant will mature. During this interval, the eyebrow can be shaped and tweezed as needed. The individual with hair transplant should follow the surgeon’s post-operative instruction for taking care of their newly transplanted hair. Within a few days, your hair will develop a blood supply, along with start getting nutrients from their new home.


 

© 2015 Randy Jones


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on January 19, 2015
Last Updated on January 19, 2015
Tags: Beard, transplant, Australia

Author

Randy Jones
Randy Jones

London, Greator London, United Kingdom



About
Hi, I am Randy Jones and I love writing about home improvements. An interior decorator by profession, I give home improvement tips, ideas and information through my blogs. more..

Writing