THIS TOO SHALL PASS!

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!

A Story by writerkumar
"

Can you imagine a woman wearing slinky clothes sitting slouchy in a beer bar and taking slugs to slake her thirst while sifting through the reports of a rape case victim...

"

Can you imagine a woman wearing slinky clothes sitting slouchy in a beer bar and taking slugs to slake her thirst while sifting through the reports of a rape case victim, whose only mistake is wearing skin tight clothes while roaming in a ghetto? Women empowerment has brought new changes in our society and with then innumerable issues for which we don’t have readymade fixes yet. Our society is in transition stage. We have people, who are so matured and sophisticated staying with their fellow mates who are immature, wild, and arrogant in their thoughts and actions. The recent Delhi rape issue is one of those few unfortunate slings from the dirty belly of this ever-changing society.

On this planet, people, irrespective of their gender, chase happiness in all forms. They slog, day and night, to achieve those precious moments of happiness; from a robber, who slinks during nights to steal things, to a rubber farmer, who deals with the slime material. Although the world, at this moment, is looking like as if it is in shambles, we all know that this is just a passing phase.

© 2013 writerkumar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

261 Views
Added on January 3, 2013
Last Updated on January 3, 2013
Tags: slinky, beer bar, slugs, thirst, readymade, ghetto, belly, gender, robber, slinks, slime, shambles, passing