The Day of a Bee Catcher

The Day of a Bee Catcher

A Story by writerkumar
"

Although the bee catcher’s life is so hard but his daily routine is quite interesting ...

"

Although the bee catcher’s life is so hard but his daily routine is quite interesting. Every day morning, he has to start early before sunrise and move to the target field searching for honeycombs . Wearing slinky clothes, equipped with a sling, he needs to slink between trees in bushy areas, carefully observing where the bee comb cells are located, and sift them carefully to check whether they are ready for harvesting;  the bee cather’s life is full of excitement and adventure.  

He slakes his thirst by having a few slugs of that self-made slime slurry stuff (equivalent to alcohol), which gives him a huge kick, every now and then. Slouchy lifestyle is definitely not a part of the bee catcher’s daily life; however, slogging to earn a few bucks forms the crux of his daily livelihood. After a full day hardwork, he shambles his way to his den by dusk and sleeps happily dreaming about more bee honeycombs all through the night.

© 2013 writerkumar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
Added on January 4, 2013
Last Updated on January 4, 2013
Tags: Bee Catcher, harvesting, slugs, Slouchy, lifestyle, livelihood, shambles, happily, dreaming, honeycombs, slakes, thirst