India vs. Pakistan – Peace Process

India vs. Pakistan – Peace Process

A Story by writerkumar
"

Fostering peace with Pakistan is ‘a dream come true’ feat for India, if one considers the present ruckus that is happening at the LoC.

"

Fostering peace with Pakistan is ‘a dream come true’ feat for India, if one considers the present ruckus that is happening at the LoC. The reason for this ruckus lies on both the sides. Pakistan’s politicians displayed their power cupidity, fickle nature when it comes to supporting conciliatory process, and encouraged anti-Indian elements on their soil. Indian politicians, on the other hand, displayed depravity to the fullest in most of the current defence transactions and discrepancy in their morality when it comes to conducting peace talks with anti-Indian elements.  Both side people know, that all those discourses of their well-wishers (ex: US, Russia, etc) serve their own political gains instead of really bringing peace to both the countries.  

 

In summary, if both India and Pakistan have to realize their feisty dreams and cherish their financial freedom, they have to sit together, look into the intricacies of their own issues, understand the feelings of the people living on either side, and then formulate a custom friendly policy that suits both the countries needs. This article believes that this is the only way that both the countries can bury their enmity and achieve peace, forever.

© 2013 writerkumar


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

305 Views
Added on January 18, 2013
Last Updated on January 18, 2013
Tags: India, Pakistan, Peace, Process, Fostering, LoC, US, Russia, intricacies, friendly, countries, cupidity, depravity