A story about Johnny and Jane

A story about Johnny and Jane

A Story by princessraymi101

"Okay, class. It is time for lunch. Please, put away your textbooks and line up at the door." Mrs. Jane, Jane and Johnny's teacher, said. "It's about time," Johnny whispered to Jane, as they both rushed into line. The line led down the hall, passed the girls and boy's restrooms, and turned right into the school cafeteria. A board, next to the kitchen door, read, "Pizza or ham and cheese sandwich, milk or a apple juice box, and a chocolate chip cookie." It was the children's menu for lunch. Jane and Johnny decided on what they should get. Finally, they decided on a ham and cheese sandwich and an apple juice box. They didn't want the cookie. The line approached the kitchen door, so Jane and Johnny grabbed their trays, grabbed their lunch, put it on their trays, payed for their lunch, and walked to table #5 in the cafeteria. They sat down, ate their lunch, dumped their trays, and walked to the recess line, where they sat down and talked until the Lunchroom supervisor blew his whistle, thats when the line of children stood up and marched outside to recess, where they jump roped, swung on the swings, played on the monkey bars, slid on the slide, and had as much fun as they possibly could - until the bell rang. That was when recess was over. Johnny, Jane, and the rest of the class walked glumly into the classroom, where they got out their textbooks, and read the textbooks for the rest of the day.


THE END!

© 2010 princessraymi101


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

250 Views
Added on April 3, 2010
Last Updated on April 3, 2010

Author

princessraymi101
princessraymi101

IL



About
I like writing stories. more..

Writing