Life goes on..

Life goes on..

A Story by rcb@urservice
"

Its a short story of my life i hope you all like it

"

                          Life Goes On
No one ever said that life was easy, there will always be someone, something that will make you cry, you just sit in the corner and cries for hours but you just need to remember LIFE GOES ON

As the magical time ticked around the mysterious wide clock, I just then realize that I, slowly steps at the glamorous kingdom of high school. Being a high school student is like a royal king or queen, which has a high responsibility. At first, my life being a high school student seems so happy and wonderful, as colorful as the rainbow, but suddenly a pile of black clouds have come, the mystery of the darkness, the trials I might face, the horror of the future have whispered in my ears. Then a sudden revelation had awakened my mind, I had to face a very big problem. A kind of illness, I have known, an illness that makes my dreams all fall in just a snap. I have traveled into many places just to be cured; along the way as time has passed two things have been in my mind, such a curiosity have traveled into my mind, such a question I had been thinking, what a mixed up emotion as I asked “Why me? Why me? When there are lots of people who wished to be sick?! Why not them? I, who have many dreams, want to reach, have this kind of illness?!” I wondered that it seems to block the star I hoped to reach. A drop of tear, tear of loneliness, the symbol of my broken heart. Then, I felt, that I’m left all alone while the darkness has slowly swallowed my faith and hope…..

I then remembered the sweet smile, the adorable laughs and the friendly looks which brightens up my world which is full of darkness and pain. Then I was surprised, because in just a glimpse, I was awakened with a shocking disclosure. I had my first seizure; I was so afraid that every drop of my tears fell down to my cheeks, continuously felt like a thunder volt…..

I heard my mom cried, shouting for help. Then those tears feels like a needle stuck in my heart. It really breaks my heart. I can’t imagine seeing my mom with tears from her eyes which is full of sorrow, hearing her with a voice full of anxiousness. I felt her warm hug and that I know she was frightened what shall happen next, but still struggling for me, give more sacrifices just for me, and that I know I was so lucky that I have a great mom like her, and I want to let the whole world know how lucky I am and tell them how our mom sacrifices and love us even if we have committed many mistakes to them. So love your mom and show her how you appreciated her. I want you all to know that I love my mom and thankful to have her. To the entire mom’s all around the world we are proud of you. Especially to my mom, that, I love her today and I will love her forever more…..

And the reality have again disrupted my mind, recalling the last minute that I felt like a thunder storm hit me, and now it again freaks me out. I remembered my mom which is so afraid that she never stops crying that moment, then I felt like an atomic bomb, knock me straight, down into the endless sorrow, which there is no way I could escape from the darkness and horror I’m into. I wanted to do something; I want to figure out things make it right but…...

I’m like a wounded bird, helpless and broken like a mirror. After that freaky night we immediately traveled to Iligan(a name of place) and they put me to the ICU (Intensive Care Unit). I then experienced some medical treatment and also the technology of hospitals. Then after many adventurous months the doctor told me that there is a high possibility that I could be cured because according to their research and analysis I am still young so Insha’Allah my illness would be gone. And after that big trial, I went back to school and accept the challenge and ready to be in an escapade. I met new friends, great teachers, and good classmates. My life being with them is working well, but….

Another terrifying tragedy is ahead me, and when I heard the news, I felt like, the heaven and the earth crash towards me and cause a great disaster. Our cheerful home starts to be silent, the silence made me tremble in fear, and again the past have hunted me, the scary adventure have again took over me. I tried to escape but the horror of the reality would catch me with flame. Another extremely countless problem had come. As my mind flew around the dangerous mountain of the unknown, I thought before, that everything is fine after my recovery but I was wrong…

The horrifying unjust future has again given me a great trial. I need to stop studying to be with my helpless dad who suffered for almost 4 months because of colon cancer.  At first I find it hard to make decision whether I stay or leave my dream which seems like throwing it like a trash. But my school is very generous and kind that they have agreed to let me go to Saudi Arabia, and gave me chance to study hard even if I am far from them, I am so grateful that I could leave with a relief. Then, we went back to Saudi Arabia and stay with my dad until his recovery, but the time has come he is in a great danger that he looks like dying of pain, I can’t look at him as he suffered that i can’t do anything to help him. As they rushed my father to the hospital leaving me and, my sister and brother alone in the house I felt like crying, I wept at the corner and secretly cried and cried for hours. As I wept I didn’t realize that I have fallen asleep. Then I was awakened with a loud cry, I saw my mom crying and along her are my brother and sister. Then seeing them makes my sorrow come to life again. Then I prayed to Allah for help. After 6 hours my mom went back to the hospital to see my dad. Then…..

 He called at our telephone as I heard his voice I was so glad. And again my happy heart flew fast into the sky and felt like so happy then as I look at his cheerful smile, as my mind flew joyfully in the clouds, all the darkness have vanished in just a wink of his smile. Sacrifice, love and stay strong is what makes our family strong whatever the typhoon of the future may gave us. In this journey of my life I learned that I might fall but whatever happens I’ll stand up and reach my dreams and be happy. In life there is always a time of sorrow, and joy so use your magical time wisely and learn from your mistake as we travel along with the mysterious wide clock. And now I am continuing my dreams in my glamorous school and ready to face the unpredictable future….

A great story of my life..

 

-To Be Continued-

© 2016 rcb@urservice


Author's Note

rcb@urservice
This is a real life story, a story of my life, i hope you all like it, comment =)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
Added on February 5, 2013
Last Updated on January 7, 2016

Author

rcb@urservice
rcb@urservice

Pagadian, 9, Philippines



About
i'm 15 years old, i love writing and reading I started writing when i was in my elementary days maybe Grade 3? Dunno I love those people appreciate my works and help me in improving by tellin.. more..

Writing