Woods

Woods

A Story by raven
"

Nostalgia captivates about a place I have never been.

"
I was looking at the mountains and I pictured the woods there. I wanted to have sex with you on the moist, rich soil. Your heavy breath, the shadows outlining your chest and muscles. Leaves crackling underneath me. I look up at the sky as you intensify the movements. Clouds peacefully drifting by. Us, the children of dirt and loam giving into our passions and then, suddenly, they're gone. We breath our last of it and the wind sweeps it away. The sweet release takes it's place and starts filling the cracks inside us. Like the sticky substance oozing from broken branches, so does this make us feel.
You beside me, facing upwards. I roll my head at your direction. I see a drop of sweat in your forehead, gleaming in the sun. I reach your forehead with my hand and trace it with my finger, then gently sweep it. You are warm. A tint of red wavers in your face. You eyes portrait tranquility. I am now looking at a still lake. Sparkling water, grey stones and moss beneath. All circled in lively green trees and soft shrubberies. Sigh. Bubbles come out of your mouth and fly up on the surface. It's getting chilly. We get up. I hug you. You're still warm. You're always warm. I brush your frizzy hair with my fingers and you kiss them, than the palm, than my lips. The lake has started catching up some playful waves. I smile back.
"I love you," - I say. "I love you," - you say. You are smiling so broadly and innocently, I feel like we're two mere children. We're lost in the woods, but somehow we found each-other. We can't let this go so we hold our hands and tread ahead. Your naked bum and mine start looking more and more distant. Our clothes are where we left them. Still warm. Still wet. Always warm. Your fragrance forever lingering in the air.

© 2016 raven


Author's Note

raven
I am not a native English speaker

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You build up a very atmospheric dream like portrait of a place and a mood. Nature and emotions are intertwined a a wonderful way.
Very well done!
Regards,
Alan

Posted 7 Years Ago


raven

7 Years Ago

thank you for your beautiful words. I'm happy to hear you say this.
Rea
I'm speechless. Really, I'm just speechless. This is simply beautiful: Your choice of words, the way you build your sentences, how you tackled the subject with such innocence and romantic phrases, your descriptions - it's breathtaking.

I will most likely read this a couple of times again today.

Posted 7 Years Ago


raven

7 Years Ago

oh thank you so much, your words are so uplifting! i am so happy to hear this.
I like this for its romantic topic and particularly, your style. You speak very well and with good descriptions for someone who is not a native English speaker. This was a nice tale to read and leave me with a good feeling.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 2, 2016
Last Updated on August 2, 2016
Tags: woods, romance, daydreaming, love, lake

Author

raven
raven

About
i used to be a fighter and a dead one, but now i see how that will not ever differ more..

Writing
Microwave Microwave

A Story by raven