Made of Stars

Made of Stars

A Story by Westminster Abbey
"

"I've seen galaxies, planets, moons, the whole of the universe, but I've forgotten it all."

"
We are made of stars, you and me. Billions of trillions of gazillions of years ago, spread across the universe, there were stars. These stars lived and died, created and destroyed. And when they died, their atoms traveled across the universe, becoming other stars, planets, moons, trees, rocks, aliens, until they became me. Billions of trillions of gazillions of atoms from billions of trillions of gazillions of stars thrown across the universe and here I am. I've seen galaxies, planets, moons, the whole of the universe, but I've forgotten it all. The universe is infinite, but there are a finite amount of atoms, and a finite amount of combinations. Billions of trillions of gazillions of years ago, there might have been another me. And billions of trillions of gazillions of years from now, there might be another. But right now, at this moment, there is only one me, and only one you, and the chance of us being here, right now, is one in infinite. We are made of stars.

© 2013 Westminster Abbey


Author's Note

Westminster Abbey
Inspired by the speech that The Doctor gave to Mary Gillel in "The Rings of Akhaten" (Doctor Who: Season 7 Episode 7)

It was meant to be sort of a speech spoken aloud. It seems kind of short now that I look at it, but spoken aloud it's longer, more beautiful.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This would have fit perfectly in Doctor Who! I loved The Rings of Akhaten, I can image this being inserted into the AMAZING speech the doctor did at the end of the episode! Forgive me, I am a massive fan of Who! Nice to meet another fan! Great write!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Westminster Abbey

10 Years Ago

What's the Doctor Who Experience? (keep in mind I'm American.)
Hester Vane

10 Years Ago

Oh Sorry! :-) Its in Cardiff, where they make doctor who, and its half interactive walk through thin.. read more
Westminster Abbey

10 Years Ago

I don't think I could ever visit the set. Seeing the Tardis not being bigger on the inside would jus.. read more
Loved it! Amazing job, as always. :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Very magical! I dont watch Dr Who but my sister does and she seems to like it. I however do find this very beautifully written =)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Wow... I think this is really magical in a since. It's very creative and thought-provoking as well as totally captivating...

My insurance did not approve my bone scan so I was really, really upset and the pain got worse. But you took me away from that for a few minutes and I just kept reading it over and over and over. You're such an talented writer!

Amazing write :)

100/100

Posted 10 Years Ago


Felicity's Eve

10 Years Ago

Yup
Westminster Abbey

10 Years Ago

I'm working on another story, a tragedy called "Withered Rose" It should be up tomorrow. Be ready to.. read more
Felicity's Eve

10 Years Ago

Lol can't wait

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

410 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 18, 2013
Last Updated on May 18, 2013
Tags: universe, galaxies, planets, moons, infinite, stars, atoms

Author

Westminster Abbey
Westminster Abbey

Wishing I could get out, OK



About
123Friendster.com - More Be Yourself Comments My name is Abbey, that's with an 'e,' like Abbey Road or Downton Abbey. Basically the British spelling. I'm closer to a fangirl than to a nerd. I am .. more..

Writing