Bad timing

Bad timing

A Story by thunderdiamond
"

A mans perspective

"

I hadn't seen her in years. As I showered and dressed I reminisced about our few times together. Our chemistry was electric. She was sexy and cute and completely filthy - my ideal woman.

Suddenly I felt a stab of pain in the pit of my stomach. Since I was 18 I’d been in love with her, but being the idiot I am I never told her. I tried to woo her when we were teenagers but she seemed out of my league, she was with older guys and I seemed inadequate for her so I didn't Pursue her. She was always my best friend though, and then just before her 21st birthday when she seemed like she wanted more my head was messed up, and consequently I fucked it up.

I slept with her and it was the best sex of my life. Though I've never told her that.

I knew I hurt her with the way I acted. Cool and distant and absolutely bloody stupid. She was leaving, going travelling and at the time it didn't seem wrong to let her go without telling her anything. We lost touch for so long and that's my biggest regret. We lost all that time and now I'm seeing her again for the first time in 4 years. We started speaking again about 5 years ago but she had just got married and was unhappy and I was still an idiot. I still never told her the truth. Even when she gave me the perfect opportunity when I saw her then, I still blew it.

Maybe I denied the truth from myself, if I admitted how desperately in love with her I was what good would have come of it then? She was just married and I had a girlfriend a nice life. Not an exciting or particularly engaging life but still I was ok at the time.

  'No' I thought to myself as I grabbed my keys and made my way out to meet her. 'Now I'll tell her everything; it's now or never'.

I got in my car and drove down to the docks where I was due to meet her. The traffic was bad so by the time I parked I was a little late. I checked myself in the mirror and took a breath. 'This is Jenna' I said to myself over and over 'just Jenna your friend'. I couldn't understand why I was so nervous or what in the hell was going on in my stomach.

 

It's a sunny May Day, perfect English summer weather. A light breeze but sunny and warm although not too hot. It made for a lot of people to be milling about around the docks even for a Friday afternoon.

We agreed to meet here for lunch since its one of the only places to sit outside, since we both smoke it's perfect.

'I wonder if she's come from her city centre flat?' I idly thought to myself as I made my way to the restaurant.

Her family won some money about a year ago, so now she has a few places she lives, the city flat and the house back in our old home town being just a few I know of. Considering she's well off now she still seems like the same girl I've known since school. Funny, humble with a wicked mind.

 

I'm about 100 yards away when I spot her.

She's thinner than I when I last saw her, but she still has those wicked curves. Her hair is longer than I've ever seen like red flames licking her back. I've never seen her with her hair red besides in her pictures.

When I last saw her she was a blonde and she was stunning then but being red suits her more somehow. Fiery, feisty, yeah her hair being red suits what I know about her a lot more.

 

She's smoking and smiling into her phone. She's got dark sunglasses on so I can't see her eyes but she looks better than ever.

I stop and stand for a second just watching her. Smiling to myself at how even 14 years on she doesn't look any different to that 18-year-old girl I knew.

 

She jerks her head up and she sees me. Her full pouted lips stretch into a wide smile and she stands up. It's then I take in what she's wearing. Some kind of nude silk dress with thin straps. It's very short, it almost looks like negligee. But she has high boots on. Over the knee and suede in tan. Even on this summer’s day you can wear this sort of thing in this country, and no one gives a s**t.  She looks sexy as hell and sophisticated somehow, more of a grown up. She's got a long cardigan on also in tan that goes down to her ankles. She's suntanned and glowing.

She never over did her make up maybe that’s why she always looks the same.

I smile at her and walk towards her as she walks towards me.

'Robbie!' She squeals. She throws her arms around my neck jumping up a little as she does, she's so goddamn tiny, was she always this short?

 

I wrap my arms around her and breathe her in. Her hair smells of coconut and her skin kind of fruity.

Why am I noticing how she smells?

 

'I've missed you babe' she says as she takes off her sunglasses and perches them on top of her head.

She's smiling and those big brown eyes are boring deep into me, it's like she sees my soul. F***s sake, I've been with her two seconds and I'm melting over her.

'I've missed you too missus' I say as lightly as I can and smile. 'I can't believe it's taken this long to get you to meet up'.

'I know' she sighs 'I'm sorry everything's been crazy what with coming home and the houses and everything'. She looks uncomfortable at this. I know she means her divorce. She did everything to make that relationship work and it's not her fault but she still feels like a f*****g failure for walking away.  I don't know exactly what happened but I know it was bad.  It breaks my heart for her.

'At least I've got you now' I smile at her to try to break her sadness she's trying to hide from me.

'You do I'm all yours!' She's giggling and back to herself now. 'Come on I've already ordered a drink what do you want?'

I look at the table and she's drinking a gin and tonic by the looks of it.

'No more southern comfort?' I wink,

She laughs 'God no! I haven't drank that in years. I'm a grown up now I drink g and t'.'

I'm laughing, right now I feel like that 18-year-old boy again,

'Oh southern comfort, we would drink all afternoon when you were trying to avoid your hairdressing courses.  Maybe I'll have one of those for old times’ sake'

'I spent more time with you in that terrible bar than I ever did in hairdressing class' she's giggling like a naughty kid. Why's her laugh turning me on?

'Good times though' she winks

'Excellent times' I say back, slightly proud of myself.

'So what's going on with you Robbie? How's your job and your life? I've missed you so much' she adds as she touches my arm and my heart pounds in my chest.

'Everything's great. I'm settling in back home now. It's so much nicer to be here than down in Wales. And it's great working from home' I tell her.

 

She's smiling as if this is the best news she's ever heard. She takes a drag on the cigarette she's just lit and exhales. Jesus Christ why is that so sexy?

'Back home!? We need to hang out more then!  How's Louise?'

I shift, I haven't told her I broke it off with Louise, because I didn't want her to ask me why. I couldn't tell her because I realised I'm in love with you and couldn't marry Louise knowing that.

I promised to be honest with her but not in the first five minutes of seeing her. I need a drink in me first. 'We broke up' I finally say. 'It's a long story, let's have a drink first and I'll tell you about it later on'. It's as close to the truth as I'm willing to tell her right now.

She gets that crease between her eye brows, the one she gets when I know she wants to talk about something more. But thankfully she leaves it and gives me a sad sort of smile 'I'm sorry to hear that, I know you guys dated a long time. Now are you hungry? I'm starving let's order some food'.

 

We ordered lunch and sat and chatted for hours. It was as easy as I remember it being with her. Like breathing. She was the same Jenna I always knew but she seemed a bit wiser, sadder, more reserved than i ever remember her being, in that moment all I want to do is hold her and tell her it would be ok.  Stop it Robbie.  Don't think about holding her.

 

She tells me about leaving Australia, although she doesn't go into detail about the divorce as I suspected she wouldn't. How hard it's been to start again and yet she puts a positive spin on it. She tells me about the apartment and the house and how I need to come and see them both. She tells me how she's spent most of the last year hidden away and getting healthy. Hence the weight loss then.  She still the same Jenna, just fitter.

 

After several drinks and the lunch long gone we are giggling and talking about things we did as teenagers. She seems careful not to mention anything about us almost being together or the time she admitted she was in love with me. Like she's embarrassed, she probably thinks I actually wasn't in love with her. However, she is flirting with me, it's unmistakable. But after everything she's been through does she still have any of those old feelings for me? I'm not going to make the same mistakes with her again, not if I can help it.

 

We decide to move on so i pay and get up. It's 6pm already but the sun is still shining with that lovely summer twilight you only get in England in the summer nights. We walk out of the docks and along the river bank.

She's got her sunglasses back on and her hair is blowing slightly in the breeze. She looks so at ease for someone who's been through so much.

She catches me looking and pulls a face at me. I pull one back and we laugh.

'We're only a few minutes away from the apartment if you want to come and see?' She enquires. Is it me or is there some other meaning in her voice? Am I hoping there is? 'Or maybe your busy and have to go' she adds quickly.

'Nope I am all yours all night' I wink at her. Yeah there is something in her voice. 'I'd love to come and see the view'. It feels the same as when I last saw her.  The tension, the same knowing tone of voice.  

 

We turn away from the river and make our way into the city to her apartment. It overlooks the docks and the city and its pretty impressive.

The knot in my stomach that went away as soon as I saw her is starting to creep back. What am I nervous about?  We walk through the double doors and into an elevator. We don't talk but I feel like the tension is building. She leans against me slightly, not enough for it to mean anything but enough for me to lose my breath a little.

 

'Here we are 15th floor' she winks. She opens the door to a massive room. It's bright and minimalistic. The Windows stretch the entire length of the room and from floor to ceiling. There's a big white L shaped couch in the middle of the room opposite a huge TV on the wall. To the left is a very clean white kitchen with a breakfast bar at the far end. It's undoubtedly impressive and I tell her so.

'It's ok I guess' she smiles. 'Ok I know it's a huge over the top place but I'll be honest it's something I've always wanted. And I figure I'll rent it out as much as possible, but for now it's kind of nice to stay in away from everything and at the same time in the middle of everything'.

She takes off the cardigan and throws it on a stool near the door.

'Make yourself at home' she says heading to the kitchen 'I'll get us some drinks and then show you the rest of it'

 

She walks ahead of me and I can see the back of her properly now. Her a*s looks so pert in that dress and her legs look amazing. She turns to look at me 'Robbie?  Drink?' I snap out of my bubble and nod. Was that a smile I saw playing on her lips? Did she see me checking out her behind?

 

I walk in and perch myself against the breakfast bar looking into the kitchen.

F**k me. She's so tiny at 5ft nothing and she's reaching up to the highest cupboard to get some glasses out.

 

That silky dress is nearly up around her waist and I can see she's wearing a black lace thong. Her a*s was never that tight was it? I can barely contain myself. Am I going to do this?

I go up behind her and reach for the glasses myself. I press my already hard shaft into her so she knows what I want.  She turns around blushing and looks up at me.

My god those brown eyes f**k me. That's it. I can't help it.

I grab her by her tiny waist and push her backwards into the counter. I take one look at those fantastic blow job lips of hers and without a second thought I kiss her hard.  I taste her mouth and bite at her lip.

 She moans ever so slightly into me and I pick her up by her legs and place her onto the counter. She's just asking for this.

She wraps her legs around me as much as she can and presses herself into my crotch. I kiss down her face into her neck and whisper in her ear 'you should not have worn that dress'.

 

The look she gives me next almost makes me cum in my pants. Like she knew exactly what she was doing. Like it's had the desired effect she wanted. I should have known.

This is one thing I've always loved about her she's so adorable looking and yet she has this filthy mind and knows exactly what she's doing to you. Her confidence in her abilities to make you want her is mesmerising.

My hands run down her sides over her chest exploring her familiar body, god this is like coming home.  'Are you going to f**k me now?' She whispers in my ear making my c**k rage even harder in my jeans. How does she do this to me?

'You bet I am you filthy w***e' I tell her and I see her quiver at my words.

 

I pick her up groping at her arse and lay her on the bar.

She's arching her back with her legs open, she knows exactly what I want to do to her here. I kiss her body and push her dress up slightly revealing the lace thong she's wearing. I lick and bite at the material then hook my finger under and push it back. Her c**t smells so sweet it's making me dizzy with lust. I dart my tongue into her mound and she lets out the most glorious cry of pleasure. My tongue dances over her c**t, into her hole and down to her a*****e. The sharp breath I hear her make is just what I wanted and I growl into her a*****e.

 

I take a second to admire her in this position her eyes are closed and her body is arched. Her heads thrown backwards and she's bucking her hips for me to continue. But I need to look at her perfect a*****e. I've had an obsession with it ever since we first slept together all those years ago, when I never got to f**k it.  It's as perfect as I remember, puckered and waiting for me to ravage.

 

I stick my fingers in her c**t and dart my tongue at her a*****e. She's writhing all over my face and f*****g my fingers. God my c**k is so hard now I've got to take her in the a*s, but she's going to cum for me first and I tell her so.

'You are going to cum so hard for me and then you’re going to taste yourself off my fingers'.

 She moans and bucks some more and I switch my fingers and tongue positions.

I'm now lapping at her c**t with my fingers jammed in her tight a*****e.  As if on cue she starts quivering. She's close. Her legs are shaking and her moans are getting more intense.

'That's it baby cum for me now' I growl into her box and she explodes into my mouth. Tangy and sweet and f*****g delicious.

I kiss down her legs as she gets wave after wave of orgasm and I give her time to gain her breath back.

She sits up and looks at me. Her eyes are hungry and wild she wants my c**k now.

She kisses me hard, grabbing the back of my head and tastes herself in my mouth. I stick my fingers between our lips and she takes them one by one down her throat, staring at me while she does so.  Her eyes piercing me while she swallows her taste off me makes my c**k throb.

 

I let out a moan myself and realise we are both still fully clothed. I pull at the straps of her dress and they fall of her shoulders. She gets the message and she jumps down from the bar in front of me. She wriggles her arms through the straps and watches as I take in the sight of the dress falling off her. She's not wearing a bra and her tits bounce out at me. She's still wearing the thong but she doesn't remove it.

 Instead she walks towards me. Never taking those eyes off me and rips the T-shirt off my chest. She places light kisses all over my chest and moves down to undo my belt. She brushes against my straining dick and moans slightly. Pulling my jeans down my 9inches bounce to attention and her eyes focus on it hungry.

She licks her lips and readjusts her eyes on mine. I want my c**k between those fuckable lips so badly. She's teasing me.  I'm slightly taken aback at how intense I feel at the fact she's f*****g teasing me.  She pushes me back against the glass wall so my a*s is plastered to it. And kneels down. She looks up at me as if to say 'now what?' And I tell her 'if you don't wrap those lips around my meat now I'm going to force it down your throat' she smiles that naughty school girl smile at me and places her lips around my tip. F**k me her mouth is hot. I gasp as her tongue swirls on me and dances around my length taking me inch by inch down her throat.

She's taking her time with this, it's good but she knows I'm going to get real nasty with her soon and she's playing innocent with me.

She's got my c**k right down her throat and it's all I can do not to shoot a load down her throat right now. I grab her hair and through gritted teeth pant 'I know your throat can f**k me better than that w***e'

her eyes dance at me and this is what she wants. I force her head back down onto my c**k at the same time I thrust my hips forward. If she wants me to take control and f**k her throat I will.

She's garling and choking yet her eyes are wide open trained on mine. 'That's it b***h, don't you take your eyes off me while I f**k that little throat'. 

It's when I see the first tear roll down her cheek that I explode down her throat. Hot and sticky I pull out and explode again all over her face.

She swallows and licks her lips not missing a drop of my spunk. 'Clean it all up like a good w***e' I say smacking my dick against her face. She stands up and I kiss her again.

 

I might have just cum but there's no way I've finished with her yet. I'm still hard so I pick her up and turn around this time pressing her against the wall. 'Put your c**k in my c**t and f**k me' she whispers in my ear. Her voice makes me tingle every time she talks filth, like I can't believe something so adorable looking has said something so nasty, especially saying c**t drives me wild.

 I balance her on the tip of my knob and look deep in her eyes as I thrust hard into her against the glass.

She lets out a scream as her hot sticky twat gets filled up. 'I'm gunna f**k you like you deserve you w***e' I tell her as I trust again and again making her snatch wetter and stickier. She moans and moans and begs me to f**k her harder. I start to worry the glass window is going to break with the force I'm drilling my dick into her.

Eventually I feel her muscles start to tighten around me and I know she's going to cum again. In one swift movement I take my c**k out of her turn her around and press her against the glass. I pull her hair back as I smash into her again and this time she lets out a wilder scream as she starts to beg me to let her cum.

I pound her tight box a few more times before I throw her over the side of the sofa she looks at me with excitement at what I'll do next but slight disappointment I haven't let her cum again. 'Bend over you’re not cumming until I've taken that a*s' I command her 'now put that dirty s**t hole in the air for me' she does as I say and wiggles her backside at me. She knows now what I'm going to do and this is what I've been waiting for for years. I've never fucked her a*****e before but I'm going to destroy it now and I tell her so.  There is little need for lube as she's so wet from her c**t my dick slides into her tight s**t hole without effort. She screams in a mixture of pain and utter pleasure as my dick goes balls deep. F**k me she's so tight around my c**k I can feel the throbbing of her c**t against my knob in her a*****e. I grab her hair by her neck and pull her head fully back as I repeatedly slam my length into her again and again. At every stroke she's screaming a sound I've never heard her make before and it only serves to make my c**k throb harder.  She turns her head slightly to look at me. Completely wild with lust and says 'shoot a hot load deep in that filthy hole' I almost cum on the spot it's so sexy.

I stuff my fingers in her c**t and thrust into her shitter she starts bucking and squirming around on my length, I'm getting closer with every move her body is making. She's groaning like a wild woman. Her c**t begins tightening around my fingers and I feel her let go as wave after wave of intense orgasm takes over her body. It's too much for my c**k too bare that I pant and with one last thrust I spunk deep down in her a*****e.

My body is shaking from the climax and I'm panting hard. Then as if in slow motion she does something I've never expected her to do. Still breathless she twists her face around to look at me. Spreads her a*****e open with one hand and sticks her finger in her gaping hole and f***s it some more to get my jizz to come out. Then slowly with my cum juice all over her hands she licks each one of her fingers clean.

'I might cum again just watching you do that you filthy b***h' I say.

She smiles wickedly but she looks spent. At least for now. And if I'm honest I think I need time to recover. There was one time I could go and go and go. Now at 32, not as fit as I once was and with a load of alcohol in me I need a break.

I sit on the sofa next to her and look at her. She looks delicious in that just fucked way, and my knot comes back in my stomach thinking about trying to tell her how I feel. How I've always felt.

'Come with me' she says standing up and pulling my arm behind her.

I can see my cum dribbling out of her and down her leg so I grab her and kiss her. Why's it so sexy when a woman has your sex juices all over her?

'Let's take a shower' she whispers kicking off the boots I've just fucked her in, with my arms around her, pinching her n*****s, kissing her neck she leads me to the bathroom.

It was another huge white room. A massive bath in the corner and a big glass box that was the shower in another corner.

 

Between getting wet and soapy we kissed, not as rough or as hard as before but just as intense. Washing each other becomes more intimate, a lot more intimate than I've been with anyone else before in a shower and it starts to unnerve me.  The sex haze of before is shifting and I start to become painfully aware of the love inside me for her, while she looks into my eyes and washes me.

Maybe it's at that point I realise I'm too much of a coward to tell her what I intended to tell her all day.

 

We get out and she gives me a huge towel to dry off. By now it's dark outside after f*****g her for three hours and the alcohol is starting to wear off. Thank god. I had forgot all about driving here and drank way too much to be able to drive home. Did I intend to get that drunk so I would have to stay with her? All those years ago when we slept together we never actually did the being asleep together part.

I suggest we drink a coffee instead of more booze and she agrees.

I slip my jeans back on and watch her pull out another dress, black this time no underwear and it clings to her body in all the right places.

 

As I sit and wait for the coffee I start to panic. When I panic it's not good. I try and relax without giving myself away and she doesn't seem to notice.

She puts the coffee down in front of me and sits back staring at me.

'That wasn't 100% what I had in mind when I came to meet you today' she says.

I give her a look. Maybe she didn't 100% intend it to happen but she did intend something to happen. I know her too well. She catches my look and gives me an embarrassed sort of giggle.

'Ok so maybe a little bit. I just wasn't sure if you wanted to or would...' Her words lose focus and she looks at me expectantly. Now would be the perfect time to tell her if I wasn't such a s**t bag. Nope. Instead I do what I always do and act like it wasn't a big deal.

'You knew that dress on you was sexy as hell and I've wanted to f**k that a*****e of yours.  You know what you did'.

If she looks a little dejected she hides it immediately and then that naughty smile of hers replaces whatever I thought I just saw.

'I'm hungry do you want some dinner with me?'

Immediately my heart says yes. Anything to stay here with her.

I tell her sure but I need to move my car from the docks. She says there's an underground place to park beneath the apartments and what number space to park in.

I get my jacket on and my keys kiss her and say 'I'll be right back'.

As I walk out of the building and the 10 minutes over to the car that panic sets in. The kind of bullshit my brain tells me to get out and go home so I don't have to tell her anything. Convincing me it's been a great day but don't ruin it now.

I find my car and get in and completely lose my s**t. Without thinking I send her a text saying I've had an emergency call and I've got to go and I'm sorry. What am I doing?

F**k and leave is this what I'm going to do again?

I can't tell her tonight. Not in this state. I need to tell her before I sleep with her again. Before I know it I'm starting the car and find myself driving further away from her.

Idiot.

 

2.

I wake up early, it's been a week since I saw Jenna. I look at my phone for the time and see its 7.45am, the May sun is streaming through the windows. No new messages from Jenna although I don't really expect any. She texts me back that Friday night but like a useless twat I haven't contacted her since and she hasn't tried me either. I feel like a massive prick. Like I've used her.

In a way the worst thing is how ok she seemed about it all last week when I ran off. Like either that's all she thinks she deserves or she doesn't give a s**t about me that way.  She replied with a simple 'not to worry see you soon'. I don't feel used but it might have been better had she got angry at me. Done something. I don't know really, what did I expect from her? She's not the kind of girl to act like a crazy girlfriend when she isn't your girlfriend. Even though I want her to be.

 

I'm restless I have nothing to do today but I can't get back to sleep. Guilt eating away at me like it has done most of the week. I get up and make some tea. Having a smoke while I do so. Turn on the tv and half watch some useless Saturday morning none sense as I think about contacting her again. I need to see her again but I'm not being cool about this at all.

Instead I text my friend Liam. He's an early riser he'll be up and about now and see what he's doing.

He says he'll come over in an hour.

I shower and get dressed and pace about waiting for him.

Liam's one of my best friends. He knows all about Jenna but he's never met her as far as I'm aware.

When he gets here he knows me too well.

'You still moping after you fucked her?' He says laughing and stepping into the house. 

'You've got a problem mate' he continues.

'I can f**k her six ways to Sunday but I don't know what to say to her'.

He's laughing at me. Wanker. I will only let Liam get away with this because I know it's much worse coming from my other friends Matty and Noel.

'I have never seen you lose your s**t over a woman so bad man'. He sits down still grinning.

'Just ask her what she's doing. How hard is that?' 

'I'm acting like a teenage prick aren't I?'

'A massive weapon I’d say lad'

I make him tea and sit down.

'Look we are going to town tonight right? Noel's wife let him out for the night, you know Matty is up for anything, I'm in a giving mood invite her to come along. I'm sure the boys will make an exception for you to toddle off and do your thing'.

I look at him for a moment, considering what he's just said. Most of the time Liam is a true idiot. However, he might have an idea here. 'Alright' I finally say to him.

 

After Liam left I send Jenna a text. 'Hey sorry about last week, been so crazy busy this week too, going to town tonight for a few drinks with some mates if you fancy it? Xx'

That'll do. I hope. I make myself busy for the rest of the day and around 4pm she finally texts me back.

'No worries I've been busy too. I will be out in town tonight too. Maybe we can meet somewhere? Xx'

Ok so not the ideal response. How am I supposed to get her alone if she's out with people? I think about the possibilities. Maybe it's better this way, less awkward than with just my pleb friends and me.

'Ok awesome. We will be out from 8, around the square. I'll let you know where we are when we get there xx'.

That it. Informal and cool. Not too heavy.

 

It's another summery night considering I live in the north of England the weather has been top notch the past few weeks, there's a slight breeze in the hazy twilight but it doesn't warrant taking any kind of jacket. I'm wearing simple jeans and a black shirt.

I meet the guys in the local for a few before we head off into town and by the time we get there the sunlight is almost gone, the sky is purple and pink and the city is starting to get busy. It's around 10pm when I decide to text Jenna and tell her where we are.

'We are in the square outside mojos drinking cocktails. Nice night to party outside. Where are you? Xx' 

I'm drinking a lot but I feel very alert although it feels as though I'm checking my phone every 2 seconds. At 10.45 I get a reply.

'Hey are you still there? We are on the way for some cocktails xxx'

Awesome. I don't have to drag the guys away to go looking for her. Matty is chatting up some dark haired bird and she seems into it. Noel and me are chatting and drinking and Liam has been absent for the past 30 minutes. I better go and look for him so Noel has someone to keep him company when she gets here.

I fight my way inside the dark club and try and look around for Liam. No were to be found on this floor, and it's started to get packed in here. I check the men's and he's not in there either. Go down stairs and I see him easily. There's not as many people in the basement floor. He's making himself look like a right weapon in front of a group of girls who look about 12.

'Mate they're definitely too young for you' I half shout at him over the noise.

'Old enough to get away with being in here mate' he shouts back.

I grab him before he gets himself into serious trouble and he follows me half-heartedly back upstairs.

'She's on her way here mate. Keep the others busy if I pop off alright?'

'Alright' he agrees.

 

As I make my way outside through the crowds I see her.

It's hard to miss her if I'm honest. I stop and Liam falls into me.

'What the f**k ...' He trails off because now he's seen her too. The sight of her makes him shut up immediately.

Her dress is... Well it's barely a dress. It's silver and shimmery and extremely short. It doesn't have any straps and looks like her b***s are ever so slightly too big for it. It's completely cut away at the sides and has just a tiny amount of material connecting the bust to the fitted skirt. She has on a pair of massive heels that make her legs look incredibly long, considering she's so short and her hair is down, tumbling in waves down her back. I've never seen her wear anything like that before.

Most of the guys outside are ogling her.  She's stood with a girl I don't recognise who is much taller than her. Very thin with no curves at all. She's got short dark hair and a frown on her face. If i was that girl and I was stood with Jenna id be frowning too.

'F**k me mate is that her? You didn't mention she was a knock out' Liam pulls me back to reality. I just give him a smile and go to Noel. I tell him Jenna is here and I'm going to say hi. He's barely listening though he has his eyes wide stating that her too.

'Jesus Christ' I say to myself shaking my head.

She hasn't noticed me yet but her friend has. She points at me and Jenna turns to look.

She doesn't move towards me but she's got a grin on her face. It isn't the same welcome I got as last week. Did I f**k it up already?

I ignore that thought and put on a smile. 'Hi you' I say as I get to her.

'Hi yourself' she says. I note how she doesn't hug me like before but I put my arms around her shoulders anyway.

'This is my friend Samantha' she introduces me and I say hi. She doesn't smile.

'You want a drink?' I offer.

'Sure we do! Mojitos? ' I nod and make my way back inside to get them their drinks. I look back and she's lighting a cigarette not looking at me. I can't help but feel dejected.

 

After an age waiting for their drinks I make my way back outside to find them and it's definitely got busier in the time it's taken me to get served.

I'm having a hard time finding them when Liam comes up with a solemn look on his face and points her out to me.

My heart almost stops dead. She's surrounded by guys one guy looks to be taking care of her friend while one guy has his arm around her waist a little too close for my liking.

Stay calm Robbie. Don't fight this dude.

I walk up to her and pretend everything is fine. Hand her the drinks and she shouts 'this is mikey' I nod at the guy and he gives me that look only men give each other when they are with a girl.

The 'f**k off dude I'm in here'.

'alright lad?' I say.

'Alright' the half ape grumbles back.

'Oh I love this song let's dance' Jenna screams and starts wiggling her hips making her dress seem other worldly.

She seems wasted in the way she moves. It's not elegant at all. She never could dance and I have to have a laugh about it.  She's knocked back half of her drink already and this moron is attempting to gyrate on her.

I can't stand here and watch this.

'I'm going back to my friends' I say to her and walk back to Noel and Liam.

'What in the hell is that lad?' Liam says when I get back over to them. I take a deep swig of my bottle before I answer.

'Dunno mate. Payback? She's wasted though, I'm kind of worried about her'

'She looks wasted'. Noel comments.

This night isn't going to plan and I have no idea what to do.

I can't watch her so I turn and face the guys while they have their eyes trained on her.

We make a bit of small talk but I feel like I'm having some kind of out of body experience. I'm drunk but I'm not catatonic. It feels like an age as passed and when I look at the time it's only 11.30.

 

'Robbie?' I turn and she's behind me. Her eyes look kind of frightened.

'What’s wrong?' I say immediately.

'Can I stand here with you? That guys a bit hands on and won't take no for an answer'. She's slurring but I there’s a frightened tone to her voice I do not like at all.

I look up and find him swaying around looking for her.

'Sure get in here.' I pull her into the middle of the three of us. Introduce her to the guys and she slurs hellos at them.

'What happened to your friend?' I ask in her ear.

'Got off with some guy' she says slowly back to me. 'F*****g girls' she adds.

I laugh to myself. Typical girl. She's with the hottest piece here so of course she was going to ditch her as soon as a guy showed her interest.

'Do you want another drink?' She asks me and I nod and tell her I will go with her to the bar.

I nod at the guys and Liam grins at me. Stupid twat.

As expected it takes us an age to get served. I notice people eyeing her, men trying to get close and people pushing into us all over the place, instinctively I put my arms around her hips gently and guide her to the bar so no one harasses her.

She's saying something but there's no way I can hear her. The music is a billion times louder down here so I lean down into her neck to listen to her. '...out to get herself a man. I didn't think she'd actually just run off and leave me though'.

Ahh Samantha the frowner.

'Thank god I'm here then?' I say in her ear.

She looks up and me and I barely hear her say 'knight in shining armour' before she finally gets to order the drinks.

She orders a cocktail for herself a bottle for me and then is that, six shots? Jesus Christ is she insane? I'm going to be carrying her home at this rate.

'Can you handle this?' I say in her ear

She gives me a look, grins and downs the first shot. I'm not one to be out done so I take the next one and down it to. It's after my third I sway a little the three drinks starting to hit me. Her eyes lose focus a little then she says 'dance with me' and pulls me into the mesh of people in the middle of the dark sticky room.

We dance for what seems like hours. I say dance. I dance. She kind of sways and I find myself having to hold onto her so she doesn't fall over.

No one seems to both her while I'm holding onto her.

I desperately need a slash but in worried about leaving her alone. The guys are still upstairs so I tell her to come with me and tell her to wait close to the bar and the men's while I go relieve myself. I check my phone and I've got a text from Liam.

'Have a good one mate, we've got off past Noel's bedtime. Matty got off with that bird. You be ok?'

I quickly text back I'll be fine and to get home safely. It's 1am and I'm thinking about getting Jenna home before she passes out. She can't handle her drink. Not being so small and now so skinny.

I'm gone for less than 3 minutes, I think and it's as I'm stepping out of the men's bathroom I see Jenna attempting to fight off two guys who seem intent on touching her.

My Blood starts to boil and male instinct takes over. I hear her say 'I said no. Stop it' before I push one of the guys back 'you heard her, she said no mate' I turn to look at her and she has tears rolling down her cheeks.

One of the guys says 'calm down lad only a bit of fun'

'F**k off' I say as I make to punch the guy and he backs off.  I grab Jenna and pull her toward the stairs. 'Are you ok?' I say to her when we are out of shot of the morons trying to feel her up.

Her eyes find mine and her lip shakes. She doesn't speak so I say 'ok time to go home'. I've never seen her this shook up. The Jenna I know would have smacked those guys herself and then laughed about it later. Not cry about it. What's going on with her? I decide she's just too wasted.

I put my arm around her waist as I guide her out of the club and I feel her body shaking.

When we get outside the cold night air hits us so I grab hold of her tighter and make our way out of the crowds of the square towards the black taxi rank in the next street. As we walk she slumps on me and holds onto me around my middle.

'Going to take you home now babe ok? To the apartment?'

I feel her nod and get her in a taxi. I lift her chin and look at her face and the tears are still rolling, they seem to be coming faster, like she's silently sobbing.

'Ok ok, old hall street mate' I say to the driver. I wouldn't usually take a black cab since they're so expensive but since we are only going half a mile around the city it won't break the bank.

It takes less than 5 minutes before we are outside the apartment block, I pay the guy and pull Jenna out the cab. She takes off her shoes before she breaks her ankle in them and falls onto me. I lead her inside and into the elevator and that's when she really starts crying.

'Hey hey what's up? It's ok. Your home now. Your safe'

She puts her arms around my neck and sobs into my chest. What in hell is wrong with her?

I pick her up under her knees and cradle her into me as the elevator shoots upwards.

When we hit the 15th floor I tell her I need her keys and she fumbles in her bag for them, gives them to me and I try, with a lot of difficulty to unlock the door while still holding her.

Eventually I get it open and go straight to the bedroom and lay her down. She's stopped sobbing thank god but her face is wet with tears and her eyes are closed. I crouch down at the side of the bed and stroke the hair out of her wet face.

I'm about to speak when she opens her eyes and looks at me. Her big doe brown eyes look so sad and so full of pain it almost breaks my heart to look into them and it's then I realise it's not the guys in the club that's bothering her. Something has happened to her, she's not as strong as the Jenna I knew long ago. Somethings broken her.

I try and give her a smile and kiss her head. I get up to go and get her some water and she grabs my hand as I make to leave 'please don't go Robbie' she whispers.

'I'm just going to get you some water ok?'

She nods and lays back down on her side.

When I come back her breathing is more even and I think she might even be asleep. I put the glass of water down on the table thinking she's definitely going to want that at some point in the night.

Her dress looks too uncomfortable for her to sleep in so I unzip it from the back and pull it off her, leaving her wearing only a pair of white panties. I place the bed covers over her and stand up when she mumbles 'I don't want to be alone again'.

All my bullshit goes out the window. I take off my shoes and jeans and lay in the bed next to her. She shuffles and I cradle myself around her holding her tight and safe.

I whisper to her 'you’re not alone baby, I'm right here.  I love you.’

I stayed awake most of the night.  Jenna slept soundly mostly half on top of me.  I was so worried and freaked out by her I couldn’t sleep much. 

I must have dropped off at some point, as I woke up to what looked like the afternoon sun coming through the windows and Jenna missing.  I half panic at where she is until I realise we are in her place and she must have woken up. 

I use the bathroom in an attempt to freshen myself up.  Wow I feel like s**t.  Definitely the shots she made us drink. 

I find my jeans, put them on and go out into her kitchen.  I find her sat in the corner of the white L shaped sofa in a silky bathrobe and blanket.  She has obviously cleaned herself up, she doesn’t have a trace of the make up from last night on her and her face is no tear less. 

‘hey’ she shyly croaks at me. 

‘hey yourself, what time is it?’

‘2pm, you’ve been asleep since I woke up around midday, do you want some coffee?’

‘yeah thanks’ I say heading into the kitchen to pour myself some.  There’s an air of cautiousness around her that I don’t like.  She looks embarrassed and defeated. 

I sit next to her and light a f*g.  She smiles at me and says ‘you didn’t need to stay all night with me’.

I frown a her for this.  As if she expected me to leave with her in that state. 

‘I thought it best I stayed to make sure you were ok’

She looks away from me at this.  ‘I just had too much to drink that’s all’.  

I can’t look away at her, she knows and I know that whatever caused her crying melt down was more than booze.  I don’t want to press her on it so I leave it.  ‘ok’ I eventual say. 

There’s tension and not the good sexual kind.  I can tell Jenna anything (besides my undying love for her that I’ve had for years) and I thought she could tell me anything.  She’s been mad at me plenty since I’ve known her. 

When I was 18 I was madly in love with her.  She seemed and still is completely on my wavelength. She gets me completely.  I didn’t go off her, but I resigned myself to being her friend.  I met other girls and when she was ready for me I missed my chance, believing I didn’t want her anymore.  We slept together and I hurt her.  I acted like I am acting now, distant, trying not to hurt her but hurting her anyway. 

A similar thing happened 4 years ago.  She was just married but bored.  Daniel her husband was not performing in bed and we began sexting.  The first few times she felt guilty about it but it didn’t stop.  I was still with Louise who wasn’t fulfilling me sexually either and it was so comfortable and right to talk to Jenna that way.  Share our fantasies and desires.  She was and still is the only person I know as a friend who I’ve told those desires to and accepted them, without question.  I told her so much of what I wanted then, but again without telling her I loved her.  She told me she loved me though.  But as friends, purely platonic.  I took it as that was it, she was recently married so how could it be more.  I couldn’t even tell her I loved her platonically though.  I convinced myself as long as we were just sharing things it was all harmless.  It wasn’t hurting her, nor me.  I never dwelled on her.  I never believed I was still in love with her then.  Just my friend who turned me on massively. 

She even came home for a few weeks and I actively avoided her for weeks, months even.  I knew I’d want to f**k her and I didn’t want to cheat.  I didn’t want her to cheat either.  I didn’t want her to carry around that guilt.  I actually broke up with Louise for a few months during that time and then did meet her.  I couldn’t not meet her.  It was pure torture the whole night.  I just tried to act like the nice guy, picked her up, bought her dinner.  I put up the biggest wall.  I wanted to f**k her then and I know she wanted to but because she was married I wouldn’t let myself do it.  Convinced I was doing it for her wellbeing with her husband.  Could have cut the sexual tension with a knife though.  It took every ounce of everything I owned not to grab her then.  She even told me she wanted me then and I told her no.  over and over I told her no, you are married, no no no.  Yeah I was being a good guy, but looking back I was just scared I’d fall for her and she’d go back to her husband and I’d be left with nothing.  So I didn’t allow any of those feelings to come out.  I suspected she had feelings, but I just pushed them down and hid them, well out of sight.

I couldn’t believe it when she told me she was divorcing him and moving back.  That was my first insight into how I felt.  All of a sudden I was excited, everything came back, she’s always been the one that got away, the one that never really was.  I was giddy, love songs made sense, and I allowed everything to come through, maybe now was our time, but she hid herself away, she barely spoke to me the past year, I’d receive the occasional text back when I asked her how she was but no conversations.  No sexting.  I worried that she had got over it, whatever it has been with us, didn’t want me in anyway any more.  Either way I knew it was time for me and Louise to be done for good.  We got back together over the years but it’s never been right.  Poor Louise.  She never did anything wrong and was lovely, but I think she always knew I didn’t love her.  I don’t know if she knew there was someone else I did love though. 

The out of the blue, when I was almost done, had almost given up all hope that I initially had when I found out her marriage ended, Jenna asked me for the lunch, I wasn’t going to put her off like I had done in the past.  She was single and I was single for the first time in years, and besides that, I missed my best friend.  The one person who always got me, no matter how much time or distance passed between us, and I’ve been the same excited 18-year-old I was when I first met her all those years ago.

 

I put my arm around her sat on the sofa.  She doesn’t say anything but she snuggles into my chest like a small ginger cat.  We’ve never done this.  It’s always been friendly between us or hard rough f*****g.  I’m surprised how at home I feel with her like this.  Like I can’t believe we never got here soon than this.  I know this isn’t real though.  She doesn’t know how I feel and I definitely don’t know how she feels. 

I don’t press her on what happened to make her act so strangely and she doesn’t speak.  We just sit with the tv on holding onto one another the way I’ve always wanted to with her, chatting and occasionally chuckling at the tv show. 

My phone rings from somewhere in the bedroom.  I look at Jenna and apologise, stand up and go and answer it.  

© 2016 thunderdiamond


Author's Note

thunderdiamond
written on a phone, please ignore any spelling or grammar problems.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Pretty good.brilliant description

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

320 Views
1 Review
Added on September 19, 2016
Last Updated on October 13, 2016
Tags: erotic, sex, fuck, cunt, love, guys, red hair, liverpool, women, man

Author

thunderdiamond
thunderdiamond

liverpool, United Kingdom



About
28 year old female from Liverpool UK more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by thunderdiamond


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by thunderdiamond