Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by thunderdiamond

I hadn’t had a real holiday in a long time.  It had been come back after come back and I was so ready for this holiday. 

I’d arranged it to go alone.  No-where was really safe for me.  I wasn’t vain enough to think every person on the planet would recognise me but I knew most of Asia would. 

I really wanted to go to Bali though.  I had never been.  I had been told it was lovely, so I arranged, with the managers help to go to the most secluded place.  It had all been kept secret and as usual there was a diversion arranged in the form of a fake story and a body double being flown to somewhere else so the heat was off me as I made my way. 

I was in the south of Bali.  Along one of the more secluded beaches, away from Asian prying eyes.  I loved my fans but there was a time when I needed space. 

I had two weeks to myself.  I had a security system arranged for me and everything was taken care of so I wouldn’t even have to leave the airport in front of waiting eyes. 

This seems a little nuts at times but it is definitely needed if I wanted a break from screaming people outside where I was every day.  I say people, everyone thought it was only girls, but unfortunately, I got my fair share of male attention too. 

It goes hand in hand with the business having your sexuality questioned.  I was ok with this, unlike many of the others.  I knew I wasn’t gay but I didn’t mind people thinking I was.  Hell one of the band members was gay so none of us were remotely homophobic, but I did draw the line at the fans so convinced I was gay naked men would accost me. 

 

I arrived around midnight to the villa I had hired.  It was large, open, beautiful, with the highest-grade security I could have hoped for.  A beach only allowed on by guests in the villas that lined it.  Everyone was background checked.  It was enclosed so tightly there was no one overlooking the gardens or pools that surrounded me.  No one could get in.

I put my bags down, thanking the staff who had waited on me showing me around as they dismissed themselves.  

It wasn’t new to me having staff to do anything at my every whim but it didn’t make me any more comfortable with it.  I enjoyed being independent and I hoped to enjoy some independence while I was staying here. 

I took a shower after my long flight and with my towel wrapped around my drying body I went to look in the fridge.  As expected I found what I was looking for, cold coca cola, chocolate, and fried chicken.  The three c’s I chuckled to myself. 

I helped myself to a can, a plate of chicken and settled on the large plush sofa in the middle of the room and turned on the TV, enjoying the calm and peace I finally felt after being around so many other people for so long.

 

Usually when I had a break I would see my family or take them with me on trips.  This time I just had the overwhelming urge to be alone.  They were fine with it.  My only brother was married now and he was happy enough not to have the attention I brought with me around his family.  My parents were getting old and though I missed them and they missed me they were used to the life I had now.  I had been doing this almost 10 years after all. 

I fell into an easy sleep with the tv on low and the chicken bones piled high on a very expensive looking plate. 



© 2017 thunderdiamond


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on August 1, 2017
Last Updated on August 2, 2017
Tags: kpop, love, romance, fanfiction, drama


Author

thunderdiamond
thunderdiamond

liverpool, United Kingdom



About
28 year old female from Liverpool UK more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by thunderdiamond