Chapter 8

Chapter 8

A Chapter by thunderdiamond

After 10 days in Bali I invited her to my villa for dinner.  She had to work until 6pm that night so that left me with a whole day doing nothing and alone.  I spoke with my family who I had neglected for the entire holiday and caught up on messages from my managers, friends and the other members. 

I also recorded a song.  It came to me one evening I was with her, as we laid together and the only sound came from our breathing and hearts beating.  It needed a lot of work, but I did what I could with the resources available to me.  After our conversation about what I do she had not pushed me or asked me anything about it.  She told me she was a fan, she had heard of me, which meant she had heard of the people I worked with and knew, but she didn’t ask about them.  I was grateful for this, I didn’t mind if she asked about my friends, but I couldn’t bare it if she started acting like a fan.  That’s not to say we didn’t talk about what I do.  My love for dancing, what I had planned, different places I had been. 

I had asked all about her.  I felt I knew about her family, a brother, and a sister who she adored.  When she spoke of them she had the most breath-taking look of someone who was insanely proud and full of love.  It was sweet and endearing.  I knew about her childhood, how she grew up, what she liked and what she didn’t.  What she liked about teaching, linguistics, what she didn’t, the things she would write about.  She was very passionate about certain subjects which was sexy as hell, but she never made you feel like your opinion was wrong while hers was right the way some people could.  She had this way of understanding everyone had different opinions, came from different backgrounds and it was fine not to agree. 
She told me about how she came to be in Indonesia.  She had fallen in love.  The way she spoke about it broke my heart.  She had been married, briefly and her husband had died.  He had an accident a little while after they married and he was gone.  Tears fell softly down her cheeks as she told me the story, and I wanted to take the pain away.  I felt guilty that I felt jealous.  Jealous of the love that she had experienced with another person, but it was replaced quickly with pain and sorrow.  I wanted to help her not feel that again.  She felt better in Indonesia to deal with her grief which is why she had stayed and couldn’t face going back to England where it was so final.  But it had been a few years and she was finding herself ready to take that step and leave that story behind.

 
I was intimidated by her and in awe at the same time.  She had so many experiences, regular and extraordinary that I had never had.  I felt like I was learning from her, she was wise and sweet and I enjoyed finding out all these things about her.  She was just so interesting and real. 

I had asked the chef to cook something special for us and set it out on the table on the balcony.  She was coming at 6.30pm just in time to eat while watching the sunset. 

I had asked one of the villa staff to get me a whole bunch of candles in varying sizes and place them all over the villa.  When she arrived she looked breath-taking in a simple white dress, with her long wavy hair curled into a long plait down her back. 

She stepped in and took in all the candles. 

‘Do you like it?’ I asked her timidly. 

She smiled sweetly at me, while simultaneously rolling her eyes slightly.

She sighed happily and said ‘it’s lovely.  You’re kind of romantic huh?’ grinning at me.

I laughed at her comment.  I never thought myself romantic, not the same way Jonghyun was or Minho could be.  But I guess I had never really tried before.

‘Come on, we have dinner and a sunset’ I said giggling at her pulling my most excited looking face.  She chuckled back at me, allowing me to take her hand and pull her through the villa.

As we sat down to the delicious food prepared for us she questioned, ‘did you cook this?’

I snickered, ‘Of course not.  I’m no good at cooking at all’

‘I was going to say this looks too elaborate for you’ she chortled back at me. 

I popped the champagne and filled both our glasses.

The meal was delicious and eating it with her, while laughing and watching the sunset on the empty beach made it all the better for me. 

‘why all the fancy dinner and candles?’ she enquired at me, a bemused smile on her face.

‘Because I wanted too’ I replied simply.  It was the truth.  I just wanted to have a nice dinner with her and it’s true I did want it to be somewhat romantic.

Once the sun had finally set and the dark blue night sky was settling and the champagne had finished she turned to me asking ‘so what else do you have planned Mr Romance’ her eyes were sparkling with enjoyment.

‘I want to show you something’ I said directly.  I did have something planned, and I was a little afraid.

I stood up holding my hand out for her to take, she looked at me quizzically contracting her eyebrows once before placing her tiny hand in mine.  She followed me as I walked her through the house to the room I was currently using as a makeshift studio.

There was a large leather sofa in the room so I sat her down.  She looked up into my eyes inquisitively as I smiled at her.  ‘don’t be so afraid’ I joked.

She scoffed at me smiling.  ‘I’m curious why we are in a room with a lot of expensive looking equipment’ she joked back.

‘I have something to show you, or for you to listen to anyway’ I answered, I turned away from her over to the computer that was sat open on the desk.

‘It’s really, really unfinished, and it needs a lot of work’ I began to explain. ‘but I wrote this, thinking about you’ I finished softly, looking over my shoulder at her and winking, as I saw a definite slight blush fill her cheeks, my heart fluttered as it always did when she showed her shy side.

I pressed play on the computer and turned up the volume.  The slow piano notes filled the room as I settled myself on the sofa next to her. 

She sat on the edge of the sofa, listening intently.  Her eyes closed slowly and she didn’t move a muscle except for the slight rise and fall of her breathing. 

The song was not long.  I knew she would not be able to understand the lyrics, the words I had written about her, but I hoped she would get the feeling of the song, how she made me feel when I was with her.  It started slowly, almost reservedly and then the excitement kicked in.  I watched her the whole time the song played.  It was captivating watching the person you had written a song about listen to it for the first time.  I was nervous and excited equally. 

The song finished slowly but she didn’t open her eyes.  I sat up facing her and took her hands in mine.

‘Jen?’ I asked.

She opened her eyes looking deeply into mine.  ‘It’s beautiful’ she barely whispered. ‘the melody, it’s so lovely, it reminds me of falling in love.’

I smiled.  My heart was beating so quickly I thought it would surely stop.

‘that’s what I hoped you would hear’ I whispered back. 

Her gaze rivetted deep into my soul and I found myself lost in her eyes.  I reached to stroke the hair out of her eyes and brush my thumb down her cheek, resting my palm under her chin as I brought our lips together. 

I melted every time I kissed her.  It was unlike any kiss I had before.  I never wanted to stop.  I was left empty when we had to ultimately stop.  I had never understood or particularly enjoyed the idea of only kissing someone, but exploring the way their lips moved with yours, the taste of her, the way our tongues danced together, feeling her sigh and giggle into my mouth filled me with an unexplainable feeling. 

I stood up pulling her up with me as the song began to play again. 

‘dance with me’ I whispered in her ear placing her arms around my neck and allowing my hands to travel down the curves of her body finding a home around her waist. 

I placed my lips back on hers softly as we swayed together to the music.  As the music built I grabbed her wrist and spun her away from me quickly and spun her back, causing her to giggle and almost fall into me.  I giggled back enjoying the lightness I felt around her.  My hands found her face again and I kissed her again, this time with more feeling, more urgency.  I wanted to show her what she meant to me I wanted to put the feeling of the music she had inspired into movements, actions, with my body and hers. 

‘Stay with me tonight’ I whispered in her ear pulling back a fraction and looking deeply into her eyes.

Her eyes danced in mine and she nodded just a fraction, causing my lips to find hers again.

What followed was not planned, much the same way as falling in love with someone isn’t planned, the attraction or connection you feel to someone cannot be explained.

My hands travelled down her body and hooked underneath her, she jumped a little into my hold and wrapped her legs around my waist.

My lips never left hers as I somehow made my way from the music room and into the bedroom. 

I dropped her down onto the huge soft bed and crawled on top of her this time my lips finding her neck.  I placed sweet delicate kisses there while taking in her scent. 

Her legs wrapped around me again as my hands creeped underneath her body.  She let out a moan as my tongue found her weakness in the crook of her collar bone.  My hands underneath her found the zipper of her dress, I rocked back onto my knees as she sat up with me to allow me to pull the zip down and let the material of her dress fall down around her waist. 

I looked down into her soft brown eyes that were alight with desire, a small smirk playing around her lips, causing me to go weak. 

I licked and nipped at her neck while my hands pulled her arms out of the dress exposing her naked chest to me as she pulled at my shirt, but I wanted more. 

I jumped backwards off the bed and pulled my shirt over my head quickly, then I reached out and pulled her up close to me causing her dress to fall to the floor, leaving her only in her lace panties as I intended. 

My fingers lightly trailed her skin from her lips, down her neck, across her shoulders, following the curves of her body down to her waist.  My eyes never left hers as I saw her taking in my body. 

‘Is this ok?’ I breathed to her my voice being temporarily trapped in my throat.

‘yes’ she answered me in the same tone.

‘I am going to make love to you’ I told her, my hands now making light circles on her back as I felt her trembling beneath my touch.

She responded by putting her hands around my waist causing our naked torsos to mesh together, her skin was soft and warm the colour of light caramel. 

Her neck craned up to look me in the eyes as she placed a dangerously delicate kiss on my lips and said ‘So make love to me then’.

I smirked kissing her lips and forcing my tongue into her mouth, I trailed wet kisses down her neck, I decided I wanted to taste every inch of her body.  I bent down, my tongue finding her n*****s, my hands freely roaming over her breasts.  With every touch elicited a moan from her lips which drove me crazy. When I was satisfied I had kissed every inch my mouth went lower, trailing down the line of her stomach, I felt her squirm in my grasp as I fell to my knees, my eyes level with her navel. 

I stole a quick look up into her eyes, seeing them wide with anticipation, a dirty smile around her lips, I hooked my fingers into the elastic of her panties and pulled them down centimetre my centimetre taking extraordinarily long to kiss and lick at her skin there. 

I could smell her scent strongly causing me to ache for her, the heat from her core radiating at me, and yet I still took my time, to explore and enjoy every millimetre of her I could.  I was satisfied she was desperate for me to touch her properly now, and I was having a hard time containing myself within my jeans. 

I very slowly pulled down her pants as I looked up at her.  Her breath hitched for a second before she sighed out deeply, she looked slightly, but only very slightly uncomfortable stood naked in front of me with me on my knees. 

She stepped lightly out of the underwear as I grabbed her around the middle and threw her onto the bed.  She was now spread out in front of me, completely naked and I have never seen anything or anyone look more delicious in my life.  I smiled wickedly at her taking in every inch of her body as she took in my chest. 

‘Are you just going to stand there looking?’ She purred at me, causing me to chuckle and scrunch up my nose at her playfully.

‘I’m enjoying the view’ I retorted as I unbuttoned my jeans unable to take the strain any longer. 

‘Hmmm’ she sighed in appreciation at the sight of my hard on.

‘I haven’t finished with you yet’ I teased crawling on top of her and finding her willing mouth with my own. 
This time our kissing was intense, the soft sweet delicate kisses were replaced with hard want and desire.  I trailed my tongue from her mouth down her neck, her chest, her stomach and finding her heat.  I paused heightening her anticipation before delving my tongue deeply into her tasting her sweetness causing her to moan out loudly and arch her back.  I wrapped my arms under her thighs and began to work at her, dipping in and out of her core and finding my way back to her c**t flicking quickly over it and then taking long wet laps at her.  I had her mewling and wriggling around in minutes, stopping every now and then to tease her chuckling as she would huff at me to keep going.  Her hands found their way into my hair begging me not to stop.  My hands slowly stroked at her sides as she bucked and lost control underneath me. 

‘Taemin, oh god, Taemin’ she squealed as her orgasm took over her, her legs contracting around me involuntarily but I didn’t stop.  My mouth continued to lap as she continued to spasm and call my name.  I wanted to taste her sex as she came around me. 

I was extremely ready for her now as broke away and kissed her thighs lightly giving her a chance to calm down a little. My mouth made its way back up her body, goose bumps prickling her skin.  I kissed at her neck lightly and looked down into her eyes glazing after her orgasm and looking exceptionally sexy, her breathing difficult.  I needed her then, I pecked her face whispering ‘Was that good baby?’

‘hmmmm’ was all she could manage as she kissed me her tongue finding mine, tasting herself from my mouth provoking a groan from me.  Her hands found their way down to the elastic of my underwear and made their way inside.  Her hands clasped around me causing me to groan into her again. 

She stroked me up and down desperately slowly, my frustration peaking.  I wanted to go slowly and ride it all out but I also need to feel her around my c**k right now.  I whipped the underwear off as smoothly as I could grabbing her hands and pinning them as well as I could above her head.  I lined myself up with her entrance, I could feel her wetness and her heat and I was desperate to slam into her as hard as possible.  With every ounce of strength I had, I eased in slowly, my eyes locking with hers, never daring to look away.  I felt her walls stretch and open up allowing me access.  It was painfully slow and without a doubt the most pleasure I had ever felt in my life.  I moaned down at her, her eyes widening with every centimetre more I pushed in.  I had eventually filled her and began slowly easing out, slow deliberate strokes in and out causing us both to moan.  Her hips lifted into me her eyes still wide and connected with me. ‘Stop teasing me’ she breathed, I smiled, satisfied at how I was making her feel. 

‘I’m enjoying you, beautiful’ I smiled back at her, I could feel her heart beating against my chest as I continued only moving my hips slowly intentionally into her.  I kissed her deeply and sensually focusing on the slow pace of our love making.

She was so hot around me, so wet, and tight, I was absolutely in heaven and my reaction was to go a little faster, mixing it with hard fast thrusts and slow deliberate ones.  I began to lose it and I picked up the pace a little more.  Her moans rang in my ears with every moan and buck of her hips to meet mine I thrust in little harder, I wasn’t sure I would be able to last much longer. 

Kissing her neck I begged her, ‘Cum for me baby, cum around me’ She spasmed underneath me, wrapping her arms around me, digging her nails into my back. ‘Oh god Taemin, more baby more’ she was out of breath, her voice low and erotic.  At her words I thrust harder and faster, deeper into her. ‘Cum for me baby, cum for me now’ I growled I needed her to come undone around me.  With a few more thrusts she shuddered harder than she had before, gasping ‘I’m cumming for you, I’m cumming Taemin . . .  Taemin . . .’

Her walls contracted tightly around my c**k.  I felt every second of her orgasm around me.  I thrust into her just a couple more times before groaning loudly and finding my own.  Our bodies both shook together riding out our orgasms. ‘Oh god’ I moaned out. 

I panted, my arms collapsing around me, trying to find breath as I fell on top of her.  I could hear her heart beating quickly, her breathing trying to find normality. 

I lifted my head to look at her, her eyes were closed, her lips parted, the slight sheen of sweat on her for head and I knew in that moment I had fallen in love with her.  



© 2017 thunderdiamond


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on August 1, 2017
Last Updated on August 2, 2017
Tags: taemin, fanfiction, shinee, kpop, love, angst, smut, romance, drama, korea


Author

thunderdiamond
thunderdiamond

liverpool, United Kingdom



About
28 year old female from Liverpool UK more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by thunderdiamond


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by thunderdiamond