Chapter 14

Chapter 14

A Chapter by thunderdiamond

I woke up with the feeling it was late in the afternoon.  After we spent the morning in bed making love we had both fallen asleep.  I looked over and she was still asleep curled up in a ball next to me, breathing deeply and evenly. 

I quietly got up, threw on some clothes and went to the kitchen for something to drink.  I was starving.  I hadn’t eaten since the plane and checking my watch it was now 4pm.  Definitely needed food.  I looked in the fridge and found nothing to interest me.  I grabbed a candy bar from one of the cupboards and considered ordering food as the door to the basement clicked and in walked Jonghyun. 

‘I tried calling you’ He grinned at me walking over ruffling my hair and grabbing the candy bar out my hand, taking a bite.  He settled himself on one of the stools at the bar.

‘I’ve been asleep’ I told him while going back into the cupboard for another candy bar.

‘All day?’ he enquired.

‘Not all day’ I couldn’t help grinning at him.

‘Oh ho!’ he exclaimed at me, grinned wider in that ‘You dirty b*****d’.

‘Shhhh’ I said.

‘Where is she?’ he jumped up looking around wildly running his hand through his hair.

I laughed, ‘She’s still asleep.  What are you doing here? Come to catch us at it?’

‘Something like that’ he scoffed swallowing the rest of the stolen candy. ‘I’m bored at home, Minho isn’t back till tomorrow, Jinki is also asleep, you know how he sleeps constantly when we have a break, and I don’t know where Kibum is.  Maybe dying his hair, so I decided to lighten your life’

‘I’m thrilled’ I replied sarcastically.  ‘I know why you’re really here.  You’re a dirty man Jong’ I teased.

He wiggled his eyebrows at me. 

He asked me about Bali, the holiday, the flight, everything.  We stood and chatted for a while before getting onto the topic of the comeback that was coming up. 

‘Does she know what’s going to happen?’ He asked me.

‘Yeah.  She knows there’s practice for a few weeks then it’s promotions around Korea.  Depends what they say tomorrow but she’s going to come with us.  Same with the tour.’ I told him.  ‘That’s ok, right?’

‘Yeah I don’t see why.  We had Minho’s ex with us that year’ he told me.  ‘It’s long and boring for the girls though.  I’ll try and keep her entertained.’ He winked.  I rolled my eyes back at him. 

Just then in she walked.  My mouth fell open, along with Jonghyuns.  She had on one of my button-down shirts, open, with only her white panties on underneath clear as day for anyone to see. Her hair was all messed up around her face and down her back.  Her golden skin shimmering. 

‘Oh s**t’ she exclaimed her mouth dropping open for the briefest of seconds before she composed herself pulling the shirt around her and covering her bare skin on show. 

‘oh s**t’ I repeated but I couldn’t help giggling. 

Jonghyuns mouth just hung open, his eyes also open wide about to pop out of his head, he jumped up also shouting ‘Oh s**t!’

I couldn’t help it then, I broke down laughing.  The situation couldn’t have been more awkward and my response was always to laugh.  Jonghyun looked at me and began laughing too. 

Jen stood then smirking and then said ‘I’m glad you are amused’.  I laughed harder. 

‘I’m sorry baby’ I said when I could finally catch my breath.  I walked over to her taking her hand and brought her over to Jonghyun. 

‘Jen this is Jonghyun, Jonghyun this is Jen’ I said smiling widely. 

He beamed at her finally having regained composure himself.  He reached for her hand which she gave him giving me a quick look.  He kissed it saying, ‘nice to meet you sweetheart’ and winking at her. 

‘Likewise,’ she replied through her own smile.  ‘I’m sorry, my suitcase was down here so I just put this on’ She told me. 

‘it’s ok’ I told her shaking my head.  ‘I’ll bring the bags up soon, are you hungry?’

‘I’m starving’ she said settling on the stool next to Jonghyun looking a little uncomfortable at how much her legs were showing and desperately trying to hold onto the material wrapped tightly around her. 

‘Me too’ said Jonghyun looking from her to me.  ‘Let’s get food’

I laughed, he was always hungry. ‘What do you want?’ I had intended to ask Jen but instead Jonghyun answered ‘MEAT’

I gave her a look that was trying to convey ‘I’m sorry about him’ and she just smiled at me reassuringly.  I had warned her that any of the members would pop in here at any unexpected moment, they all knew the code for my basement.

Before I knew it Jonghyun was on the phone ordering what seemed like a huge amount of food. 

‘So, Jen.  Do you know who I am?’ Jonghyun turned and asked her feigning sincerity 

I was mortified.  I hit him across the head earning a ‘hey owww’ from him. 

‘Yes, I do’ she said after scoffing at him.  I was impressed how she handled him with ease in her current state of half nakedness.  He could be cheeky and blunt to the point of rude but she held up well in a conversation with him. 

‘Come on help me bring these bags upstairs’ I told him, hoping then she could at least put some pants on while Jonghyun interrogated her. She gave me an unmistakable ‘Thank you’ look as she followed us upstairs to change. 

We went back to the kitchen giving her privacy and as soon as Jonghyun thought she was out of earshot he said.

‘Great b***s.  Great legs’ winking at me, looking comical. 

‘Shut up’ I shoved him. He laughed knowing he was embarrassing me. 

‘Maybe I need to go to Bali and pick up a hot girl’ he laughed.

We grabbed up some drinks from the kitchen and went into the living room, Jonghyun claiming the larger sofa for himself, spreading out and putting on a game.  I sat on the smaller couch watching the game as she came back down, this time in a pair of shorts and a top she didn’t have to hold over herself her hair still messed up sexily.

Jonghyun looked up briefly at her and tutted to himself.  ‘that’s a shame’ he muttered. 

I glared at him while she just chuckled and settled next to me.  We spent the next half an hour waiting for the food, chatting and watching Jonghyun get more and more frustrated at the game he was playing. 

Suddenly I heard the door in the kitchen click, unmistakeably the sound of the basement door being opened and I looked first to Jonghyun questioningly and then to Jen who shrugged back at me. 

We all turned to the open door as Key made his way in smiling.  His eyes darted from me to Jonghyun landing on Jen as he took us all in. 

‘Hi’ he said happily. 

I took at quick look at Jen who had a bemused expression on her face taking him in.  He was wearing his usual mix of eclectic styles, a large red hat on his bleached head.

‘What are you doing here?’ I asked him a little more severely than I intended. 

His face half dropped as his eyes looked over to Jonghyun. 

‘Jong said your buying food.  I’m hungry’ he grinned at me.  I should have known.

I looked at Jonghyun who just shrugged unapologetically.

I rolled my eyes.  ‘Come on, Jonghyun ordered enough for an army anyway’.

He practically skipped into the room. 

‘Hello’ He said settling himself next to Jen. 

‘Hi’ she giggled back at him, shaking his hand.

‘Your hair is so pretty, is this your natural colour?’ he began questioning her. 

She laughed.  ‘No, it’s not my natural hair colour, I’ve had just about every hair colour there is but this looks the most natural’.

His eyes lit up. ‘Really?! Me too! I love experimenting.  Do you dye it yourself or get it done professionally?’

‘I do it myself’ she answered him.  He practically had an orgasm on her and began questioning her. 

I realised I didn’t know it wasn’t her natural hair colour, the thought hadn’t entered my mind. 

She pulled out her phone and began showing him pictures of her hair all different colours from the lightest blonde to the darkest black.  Kibum cooed all over the pictures.  I looked with them, taking in how she looked different with each new shade.  She suited them all but I think the copper blonde she had right now was my favourite. 

Jonghyun periodically clicked him tongue and tutted at Kibum earning him a lot of angry glares and a pillow thrown in his face.  He didn’t like not being the centre of attention generally. 

‘Oh, I’m Kibum, but you can call me Key if you like, it’s my stage name’ he added a little pompously.  I snorted. 

‘I know, my sister loves you’ she replied and he looked at her wide eyed in shock.  I looked at her also a little in shock, she had never told me this before. 

She went bright red after realising what she had said.  I had never seen her look so embarrassed. 

Everyone was silent for a moment until Kibum chuckled and supposed, ‘If she’s like you I’m sure I’d love her too’. 

I fell on the floor laughing.  Jonghyun was curled over laughing silently.

‘I’m so . . . I’m sorry’ she said finding her voice. ‘that was so uncool I’m sorry’ Kibum looked made up with himself. 

Jonghyun finally composed himself to ask her ‘Why doesn’t she love me then?’ Making her flush redder still before she replied to him ‘Of course she does, just not as much as him’ cocking her head towards Kibum and giggling through the embarrassment. 

‘But he’s . . . ‘Jonghyun started and stopped after a stern stare from Kibum told him not to finish that sentence. 

Jen looked from Jonghyun to Kibum and answered him guessing correctly what he was about to say. ‘She doesn’t care, no one cares about that’.

Kibum beamed at her.  There were only a few people who knew his sexuality and I knew more than anyone he would not want that revealed so easily.  I knew he was happy to hear that he still had fans who loved him even though he wasn’t ‘available’ to the ladies.  Being a Korean idol and gay didn’t exactly go hand in hand in this country. 

‘I think I’m going to like you and your sister a lot’ he said proudly. 

She smiled widely at him her embarrassment from earlier completely forgotten. 

 

The doorbell rang then signally the arrival of our food.  I went since apparently, I was paying.  Walking back into the living room with several bags I frowned at Jonghyun.

‘There is so much’ I whined at him.

‘So what there are four of us and I count for like 3 people’.

We did eat it all.  We were all hungry and I was feeling really full and happy by the time we finished. 

I had hoped this was a good sign for things to come.  Jen had got on so well with Jonghyun and Kibum I was 100% sure she would get on with Minho and Jinki and my closest friends too.  My fears for her being in Korea with me had been pushed out my mind for now.

I went to bed that night extremely happy with life.  The girl of my dreams next to me cuddled up in my arms and I prayed life would stay this way forever. 

 



© 2017 thunderdiamond


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on August 1, 2017
Last Updated on August 2, 2017
Tags: taemin, fanfiction, shinee, kpop, love, angst, smut, romance, drama, korea


Author

thunderdiamond
thunderdiamond

liverpool, United Kingdom



About
28 year old female from Liverpool UK more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by thunderdiamond


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by thunderdiamond