Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Cheef Rockah

In this story of the unknown a group of young men go on a journey to the abyss of nothing. The labyrinth of fear & pain. None of them had any idea what was in store for them once they entered this mysterious realm. They never knew that somebody had to die in order to stop all these devilish things from happening. The teams name was RPS (Redwood Paranormal Society). The team consisted of Victor Shaw, the EVP specialist, Ronald Kent, the tech specialist/camera man, Marcus "Quest" Toland, the photographer, & Quin Nixon, the journalist. They all would play a huge role in what is to come. They also have family & friends, but the ones that show much interest in this story are Terrence "Terry" Kent, the little brother of Ronald, Vanessa Little, the love interest for Victor, & Gabrielle Shaw, the little sister of Victor. All of these young men & women haven't the slightest clue what was at the end of this road. For at the end of it...was something neither of them would ever forget. This is their story... 


© 2012 Cheef Rockah


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on July 29, 2012
Last Updated on July 29, 2012


Author

Cheef Rockah
Cheef Rockah

Coatesville, PA



About
Soooo I have no idea what my bio said once before I sounded retarded but it’s Lu aka Cheef Rockah. I love to write but lately have had A LOT of writers block. Hopefully that can change. Well I&r.. more..

Writing
Time Time

A Poem by Cheef Rockah