Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Cheef Rockah
"

This is just only the begining.....

"
Welcome. You have been visited by Gerald, the governments official memory robot. I am here to give you the story behind the extreme mission called, Y2J. This mission was infiltrated by one of the governments most skilled federal agent, Agent Victor Mendez. Agent Mendez was and is still the top dog in the FBI, CIA, DEA, etc. and few have yet to stack up to his accomplishments. Yet in this mission would have to be Agent Mendez's hardest one. For he finds love for the first time, finds himself for the first time, and even....well I can't give away everything. No worries though for I am authorized to give you the full story behind all of what happened in the mission Y2J. Ahh, before I start if you are wondering what Y2J was all about well it's very simple. It had to do with the big drug lord, Yazmen Baraka of Jamaica. Yazmen is the most feared drug lord that lives in our time. He controls almost every country in the world, some even called him the Jamaican Hitler. Yet all Yazmen was to Agent Mendez was another target yet to be captured. For now I am going to tell you the story of not just the mission Y2J, but of Agent Victor Mendez and his struggle trying to over come all odd's. 


© 2010 Cheef Rockah


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
Added on December 31, 2010
Last Updated on December 31, 2010
Tags: begining


Author

Cheef Rockah
Cheef Rockah

Coatesville, PA



About
Soooo I have no idea what my bio said once before I sounded retarded but it’s Lu aka Cheef Rockah. I love to write but lately have had A LOT of writers block. Hopefully that can change. Well I&r.. more..

Writing
Time Time

A Poem by Cheef Rockah


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Cheef Rockah