Regard Yakou Understands How to Operate a Successful Company

Regard Yakou Understands How to Operate a Successful Company

A Story by Regard Yakou
"

Regard Yakou is a leader in the professional world, and he has been working in the construction management industry for nearly three decades. He is currently serving as the Director of Operations for

"

Regard Yakou is a dedicated individual who believes in the work he does for the sake of his career, and the power it has to impact the lives of others as well. He is currently serving as the Director of Operations for a company called Contraco based out of Qatar. He has been working in the industry for nearly three full decades, and he has acquired a great deal of management experience during his time. Not only can he manage others to be successful, but he can also manage major projects with budgets that amount to well over a million dollars.


Operating a company is no easy task, and it can have challenges that even the most experienced leaders in the business world find exhaustive. However, for the right person, operating a business can be a very lucrative enterprise to undertake. Here are some useful tips that every operations manager should know in the field.


Start with a plan you know will be effective. Whether you’re just starting your business or you’ve been operational for a while, you need to have a plan for the future. If you’re just starting out, a plan will help you gain the investors and loans you need to get the business up and running. If you’ve been operational for some time, a plan for the future will help you set realistic goals and keep you informed regarding where you stand.


Continuously do your research. Market research is something that is essential throughout the lifetime of your business. You’ll need to do it extensively before you begin operations, and then you’ll need to keep doing it periodically in order to anticipate the next big changes in your field. It will also be able to tell you what your customers wants and needs are as they change over time. Adaptation is the key to success, and research is the only what that’s possible.


Hire the right people for the right jobs. Regard Yakou knows you need to take the necessary amount of time to hire the right employees. This doesn’t just mean regular employees; it also means leaders who can be managers in your stead whenever it’s necessary. Take your time to find good people.

For More Information, Visit Here -

© 2016 Regard Yakou


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on November 7, 2016
Last Updated on November 7, 2016
Tags: Regard Yakou

Author

Regard Yakou
Regard Yakou

Doha, Qatar



About
Regard Yakou of Contraco, a building and infrastructure company in Qatar, knows the importance and credibility that an international business degree can have when engaging in business with foreign com.. more..

Writing