Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
I do

I do

A Story by BossBabe
"

A letter to my Lover.

"
Dear Lover,
I look up to see you already looking at me, and for that second my breath is tooken from me. I forget how mad I am at you, I only remember how much I love you. In the night the thought of losing you...well tears drop as fast as lighting electrocuting my heart, till there is no beating. And you may not see it yet because sometime I get so crazy and mad , but that's because the lust and love I have for you brings forth a rush of adrenalin. Adrenaline that will keep us moving together forever , not even death will do us apart. Remember these words through the thick and thin, God will witness our love. I guess I've said everything accept I do, I do want to grow memories together, I do want to carry your child, I do want to travel the world with you, I do want to grow old with you , I do want to take care of you when we're sick and old, I do want to die holding your hand, I do want to be your wife. So let's get married and live our lives together my King.

© 2017 BossBabe


Author's Note

BossBabe
A letter for my lover.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on October 15, 2017
Last Updated on October 15, 2017

Author

BossBabe
BossBabe

chicopee, MA



About
Everyone gets to a point in their lifes when you start looking at yourself from the outside and all of sudden your 100 million miles away... Well that's me. Guess you got to read to know more 🤗.. more..

Writing
One Last Run One Last Run

A Story by BossBabe