Book Release

Book Release

A Story by Cahjli Symes
"

My novel is finally published!! :D

"
Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've posted anything on here but that was due to work and me trying to complete my novel. I've finally finished the novel I was working and its now officially published under a new title. The new title is officially "Houdini Logic: Diary of a Moribund Chemist" and this story is one of two parts.

The editions(chapters) I have on here are just drafts. My final draft of the story is already published, so the drafts on here can be easily disregarded since the published version is completely different. I thank all who have supported me through getting this project realized, and as a reward for your continuous support, I published the novel on kindle for free. The kindle version of the novel is free to download starting today until this Saturday. I thank you all very much for the support! Looking forward to your feedback and I hope you guys enjoy the story. I worked day and night on it and this project was like my baby lol. The link for the novel is below.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074DTB9B9/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1501561972&sr=8-2&keywords=houdini+logic

© 2017 Cahjli Symes


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very good for you. I wish you great success my friend. I hope you are doing well and enjoying the days of Summer.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


Plugging your vanity press "novel" does not make a poem. You should relabel this too... "I need validation from strangers, please read my vanity 'novel'... it's free and I'm totally not pathetic ". Or something shorter but similar to that affect.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Davidgeo

6 Years Ago

I totally respect your sense of humor. ha... well done.
Davidgeo

6 Years Ago

(seriously, I mean that, I love sarcasm when it's done right)
Davidgeo

6 Years Ago

How about you, friend-o?

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

327 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 1, 2017
Last Updated on August 2, 2017

Author

Cahjli Symes
Cahjli Symes

Cloud City, FL



About
Hi my name is Cahjli and I write poems,screenplays and lyrics. Hope you enjoy :D more..

Writing