Andar

Andar

A Poem by Rin
"

I was going for the whole everything is perfect and everything is falling apart when I wrote these. Kind of an experimental piece more than anything.

"

 

Very tiny dots of light reflect off of the beautiful strands of blond hair which reach for the clear liquid a ways off from her pale body. If only sound could be seen, waves of it would be gently bouncing off of the trees near the moving water, her voice almost as transparent as the wind, so soft and gentle. Standing at a perfect angle on top of the smooth rock, she stares with large deep blue eyes. She is nature in its purest form. She is pure and completely natural, nothing fake nothing hidden. Her tan skin blending perfectly with the warm colors all around her as the sun caresses her naked body lovingly. She holds out her arms and embraces her truth for all to see.
 
            The deep heat of sorrow pulls at the black stones. The stones silently screaming as the wave of knives bite at the tips of them. The cold so still, even the hunched figure of the green little girl, her hair falling in clumps like blood from a wound. Her tiny arms hiding her bare skin, afraid of eyes seeing imperfection, smiling at the furious storm as if it did not know she was crumbling. She abandoned nature, so the sun is now ashamed to see her. Clouds pile up on one another becoming thicker and darker, like the amount of lies that have passed through the green figure. She sinks deeper into herself, hiding even more in the grey of the stone, soon she shall disappear.

© 2008 Rin


Author's Note

Rin
I wasn't sure if the line "clear liquid a ways off" was right or not or if it should just be "ways off" or I'm not sure lol so it just sounds weird.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
Added on May 27, 2008

Author

Rin
Rin

About
I love to write just as much as I love to do visual arts. For a while I used to think I didn�t have a talent in writing, but after doing so many pieces I found out that I love to do it j.. more..

Writing
Time is Selfish Time is Selfish

A Poem by Rin


Burning Perfection Burning Perfection

A Story by Rin


Nothing Nothing

A Story by Rin