The Woman With The Eyes

The Woman With The Eyes

A Poem by Eleña ♥ Milan

A simple encounter, so indifferent, yet so significant. 
The connection created that is just undeniable. 
Chemisty deals with the reactions between elementary forms of matter.
Separate the elements, and you negate the reaction. 

And there lies the mutual feeling of knowing things will not end well,
The harder you try to save it, the more it hurts once it falls. 

So close but unreachable, like every bewildered encounter with such an entrancing creature. 
One whose eyes crystalize your soul and fingers burn hot trails across your cheeks.

A woman so potentially dangerous, and unstable could own the world. 
A goddess, amazing and divine, that everyone will wish to worship.

You shall call her "The Woman With The Eyes". You believed that you have never met anyone with such brilliant eyes like hers. 

God damn it! 

She's so amazing in every way and you know you'll never hear of her again. 

She was just a beautiful dream, maybe meaningless, but life changing. 

You wish you could've learned more but you were so encaptured within her touch. 

She left that night, you'll never forget. Like a theif, unheard and vigilantly. 

And you'd hate yourself in the morning when your head throbs of a hangover but memories of an unforgetable night.

Everything unforgetable, but one thing you failed to remember was her name...


© 2017 Eleña ♥ Milan


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Haunting and amazing words dear Elena.
"Everything unforgetable, but one thing you failed to remember was her name..."
I liked the above lines a lot and you create women of mystery and of beauty. Somethings and some people cannot ever be forgotten. Thank you for sharing the amazing poetry.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This is pretty cool. For some reason, when I think of a woman like this, I wish to call her Helena - The Hauntress of My Mind. The worst part is not loosing her but the memory of such impact. We humans love to romanticize. Amazing job, ma'am.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Haunting and amazing words dear Elena.
"Everything unforgetable, but one thing you failed to remember was her name..."
I liked the above lines a lot and you create women of mystery and of beauty. Somethings and some people cannot ever be forgotten. Thank you for sharing the amazing poetry.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 30, 2017
Last Updated on September 30, 2017
Tags: love, romance, mystery, lonely, adventure, beautiful, poem, poetry

Author

Eleña   ♥ Milan
Eleña ♥ Milan

FL



About
*🄶🄾 🄰🅆🄰🅈* cubαn/russíαn/frєnch. ♥ dєprєssєd αnd σbsєssєd. ♥ .. more..

Writing