Learn Python Programming from Scratch

Learn Python Programming from Scratch

A Poem by eduCBA
"

Python is a dynamic modern computer programming language. It is quit complementary to FORTRAN, which is one of the earliest programming languages, but it is much more powerful than FORTRAN.

"

Python is a dynamic modern computer programming language. It is quit complementary to FORTRAN, which is one of the earliest programming languages, but it is much more powerful than FORTRAN. Python allows to use variables without even declaring them (i.e., it concludes types implicitly), and it depends on indentation as a control structure. You are not forced to define classes in Python (unlike Java) but you are free to do so when convenient. Python was introduced by Guido van Rossum.


But Python is also free in other important ways, for example you are free to copy it wherever you want, and free to study the source code, and make changes to it.
Python is an object-oriented, interpreted, high-level programming language with powerful semantics. It has high-level built in data structures, combined with dynamic typing and dynamic binding; make it very efficient for Rapid Application Development, as well as for use as a scripting or glue language to connect existing components together. Python’s simple, easy to learn syntax emphasizes readability and therefore reduces the cost of program maintenance. Python supports modules and packages, which boost program modularity and we can reuse the code. The Python interpreter and the extensive standard library are open source and binary files are available to use without charge for all major platforms, and can be freely distributed.
Often, programmers like to use Python because of capacity it provides. Since we don’t have compilation step, the edit-test-debug cycle is very fast. We can debug Python program is easily: a bug or wrong input will never cause a segmentation flaws. Instead, when the interpreter identifies an error, it gives an exception. The interpreter prints a stack traced, when it doesn’t catch any exception. A debugger can inspect local and global variables, evaluation of arbitrary expressions, setting breakpoints, stepping through the code a line at a time, and so on. The debugger is written in Python itself, testifying to Python’s introspective power. On the other side, frequently the quickest way to debug a program is to adding some print statements to the source. This fast edit-test-debug cycle makes the simple approach very efficient.
Python is a broadly used general-purpose, high-level programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability, and its syntax allows programmers to express concepts in fewer lines of code than would be possible in languages such as The language provides constructs intended to enable clear programs on both a small and large scale.

Python can support different types of including object-oriented, programming paradigms, imperative and functional programming or procedural styles. It has features like automatic memory management, dynamic type stream and has a comprehensive standard library.

We can use some third-party tools like Py2exe or Pyinstaller which can pack the python code into standalone executable programs. Many operating systems have python interpreters available with them.

CPython is the reference implementation of Python, it is free and open-source software and has a community-based development model.

Easy to understand: The syntax of Python is straightforward and clear. The way it is formulated, it enforces some order to programmers. Beginners and experts can comfortably figure out the code and everyone can become quite productive in Python very swiftly. It is quite crucial to mention that Python has lesser “dialects” than other famous languages, like Perl.
It is very straightforward to Get Support: The community of Python consistently offers good amount of support to the Python users. As we are already familiar of the fact that Python code is freely available for everyone and therefore many developers all over the world are working hard to find bugs and technique patches to fix all those bugs. a few individuals are crafting new improvement to the language and sending them for confirmation.
Quick to Code: Python programming language gives sudden feedback in a lot of ways. First of all, the programmer can easily skip several tasks that other languages want him to take. The expense of program maintenance comes down eventually. Python even grants a quick adaptation of the code. This language can simply be termed as a ready-to-run language, which just requires a simple code to be executed. Testing and designing with your programming code becomes quite easy with Python. This language even offers a bottom up development style in which you can easily construct your applications by testing and importing crucial functions in the interpreter before you write the top-level code, which calls all the functions. Many people don’t know that interpreter can be easily extensible. It allows you to embed your favorite C code as a simple yet compiled extension module.

Quick to Learn: The Python programming language is quite easy to grasp as its source code simulate the pseudo code. Here, you don’t need to train yourself too much. You can get swift results without actually wasting too much of your time. As soon as you start learning the Python language, you can take out helpful coding almost rapidly. After you gain some practice, your productivity is going to strengthen a great deal. You can easily design an object- oriented and high level programming code. For small tasks, this is an effective feature.

For more details:-

© 2015 eduCBA


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on August 25, 2015
Last Updated on August 25, 2015
Tags: Online, Training, Python, Learning

Author

eduCBA
eduCBA

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India



About
Edu CBA is a global Investment Banking training firm focused on Online Excel VBA, Financial Modeling and Valuation Training. We impart Practical Knowledge, skills and discipline to transform your fin.. more..

Writing